BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Poor puppy...XD

Hv bio test 2day. Paper2 sturucture is ok 4 me, bt essay r nt! @.@
Paper1 more cham. I dun hv mood 2 do, Thn simply do n slp...Xp
2day our dear 5C class sudden gt spotcheck. 4 sure sum of us kena.
Its all d C2pid Rossidah faults. Dun gonna mention out here much!!
Ali, YH, JY kena...@.@  Cheat+brg phone. Luckily I din brg 2day.
Haha...Tht's sumting funny happen. Thy found 1 hp frm KS's bag.
Bt its nt belong 2 any1 of us. Duno who sudden gift a hp 2 our class.
Lol...Haha..After sch as same back hse on time. 2day early a bit.
Cuz auntie bus was less ppl. Me n Christine was happy on tht...^^
After back hse, realise my sis brg along my phoneSS. Ish... : (
Ask her hlp me take 2 grandma hse. Bt she straight go fren hse.
Thn wait til ard 4pm she back frm fren hse ny can take hp. @.@
Btw, gt a news frm sis say tht dad's fren had gv us a puppy...XD
Only 3weeks, a bit small in size la ofcuz. Thn quite exited on it.
After dinner dad brg me 2 his office 2 hv a look on it. Yeeee~~
Its ugly...xP Cuz its full black in colour. Bt a bit cute cuz its small.
I mean small in size. Lik toy only...XD  Learning hw 2 treat a dog.
Haha...My dad, sis n me had totaslly no experience on it.....^^
V duno wat 2 do on it n til I phone Ms.Ng n ask. Realise tht v~
V realy balia, d dog quite cham let us treat lik tht. Lol... @.@
2moro brg it 2 Ms.Ng center. Gv Ms.Ng hv a look on it. Hahaha...
Watever~  If its ok n nt tht troublesome me. I can take k of it. : )
If its stil noisy, kep on bark thr altot its sound small. I dun1 it dy! Xp
Anyway, jz fel fun 2 hv a puppy. C whn I gt borin of it la har...Xp
Tht's all....   For those who hv PMR 2moro~
GAMBATEH!!!!!!




Drag me to hell!!!
49days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: