BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Uncomfortable me......

2day, I'm ok wif my Bio paper3 bt chem gt a bit nt so ok la.
Cuz no mood 2 read n memorise it lar. Kep chating wif ckuan.
Thy all din study n jz kep discuss? abt my dog's thngs...XD
Jz knw tht my dog-RockVella is a type of FIERCE dog. @.@
I realy duno tht. Seriously, uncle's gv n I jz ADOPT it...Xp
Whn I tld my classmate tht I hv a dog. Thy jz wif high hopes~
Tot wat cute dog I hv. After I tld out d name-RockVella .
Their reaction was lik...Wow! Hahaha...Its a damn fierce dog.
I was lik, Omg~ Realy? Thn thy start tld abt stories on it.
Lol...Nt bad right, whn it big tht time. Can taller thn me. Ish.
Its oso wil powerful thn me. So, btr let it scare of me since small.
Whn big tht time I can control it well. Can make use of its fierce.
Wahahahaha.... ( I'm tht bad... So wat?? )  (out of control agn)
So, chem paper3, I din fel tht I can gt wat I surpose 2 gt.
Btw, our YH gt caught agn 4 cheating. Omg~ Useless dy la.
This d 2nnd time u gt caught. Cham dy lo nw. Results all O!
So, some advice here. Dun TRY 2 cheat dy la. SPM coming!
After sch, find ZYing gv me sumting. Bt, I'm slow. She's fast.
She damn fast wei, once I knw she go jo, I quick rush on it.
Run+big walk. Finally saw her's back ONLY. Ofcuz....
I shout her name 4 many times, she din heard tht thn?? ==
I jz gv up n plan 2 gv her 2moro d thngs...Xp
Btw, 2moro is our BIG MISS's BIG DAY. Bt. Cham~ 
Gt exam. Haha...Exam MORE important than U...Xp
Shld sacrified one right? Hehe... So sry la......^^
Plan 2 gv some surprise btr thn last yr 4 u de... Bt exam!
V're lack of time dy. Nt tht fre 2 thnk so much "gai zai".
So, din plan 2 do anythngs on it. U under la, exam ma. : )  
Will replaced it back 4 u whn v're free...XD
Aiyak, sudden blank tim. Duno wat else can write dy.
So, tht's all 4 2day. N, sry 4 my broken english here.
Duno wat happen on 2day. I fel uncomfortable.....@.@ 
Me, myself! Fel lik outa of control.... : (   Fel badly~
I'm nt use to it. I'm bored. I'm sienz nw... Ish... =.=
Its full of unknown ques on my brain.... Lol... (abstract)
Altot 2day went back hse early 1.40pm lik tht......^^
Bt I done ntg!! I  kep on play SDO 2 balanced myself.
Only tht can make me fel more comfortable......XD
Until nw, hvn go bath, din study n hvn lunch tim.
Argh~~ Sot jo me. Muz b!!! I too stress n sot jo.
Haha!! Hahahahaha.....  : (


Drag me to hell!!!!
47days to SPM!!!!!!

0 comments: