BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

Unable to follow...

Today get back my BI and Add.math results. I'm very sad about it.
Its balia untill I cant accept it and get headache of it. Seriously~ : (
I get migraine today after know my add.math result. Lol...Cham~
DESERVE IT!! ACCEPT IT!! FACE THE FACT Pearly Lim!!
Almost wanna faint of it. Ok, just dont talk about it again. Its pass!
Well, I had plan a time table on yesterday for myself to study. Ya!
Forcing myself...Xp  I had to force myself to follow it and study!
Honestly, I cant follow. Maybe its just started and I'm not use to it?
Hey, give some time lar. How can I suddden become hardworking?
Finding excuse somemore lar! (Wah. Someone always say this to me)
Lol... Haha...
This will be my Monday's time table :
Physic         3.00pm-5.30pm   (2.5hr)
Add.math    7.30pm-8.30pm   (1hr)
BC,BM,BI  9.00pm-10.30pm  (1.5hr)

And I fail to follow...Xp Change it byself also...Haha...
Bath        2.30pm-3.00pm
Lunch      3.00pm-3.30pm
Online      3.30pm-4.00pm
Sleep       4.00pm-5.30pm
Cut hair    5.35pm-6.45pm
Dinner      7.00pm-8.00pm
Study Bio 8.30pm-10.30pm 

If everyday like that waste time do others things, sure useless liao lo... : (
Seilo!! How? What to do on it? Lol.... I wil TRY my BEST to solve it!
Wahahahahaha.........

Drag me to hell!!!
35days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: