BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Everythings increses except my knowledge... : (

Thought today din go school can sleep late abit due to last night late sleep.
But, 6am mum wake me up. She thought I got go school. Zzz... @.@ 
I forgot to told her on yesterday that today I skip school AGAIN. =.=
Nevermind, after that I continue to sleep. On 6.45am, grandma phoned! 
She knew I skipped school and ask me accompany her go market. ~.~
Waliao eh!! Faint~ I cant even have a nice sleep lerh...Xp  Yeeyor!
Have Dim Sum as breakfast with grandma at nearby Kepong Baru's pasar.
Long time din go dy... Michelle Wong Kitt Yue! I go there Dim Sum lerh.
Your favourite Dim Sum place? Dont envy... Haha...Xp  ( Sot sot me )


Half way, received people's message. First message is to wake me up.
Eh, I already wake up la, thought I'm you meh PIG! (I dare to say that?)
Second message is said that got news related to SHE (Selina) Get burn!!
For sure I quickly go buy the newspaper~Guang Ming & Xing Zhou. : )
Grandma so good buy both newspaper. Haha... Xing Zhou laobeh lar!!
Only a little part about it. Guang Ming nicer, front page whole page lerh.
Haiz...Seriously, its REALY sad to know that news. I hope I'm dreaming.
Everyone, please pray hard for Selina. Hope she get well soon... : (


Instead of that, my tuition will have some changes.
Honestly, I dont like it!
My class maybe will combine with JK them. And some timing problems...
Mich will have her own tuition which means she din tuition with us jo. : (
Sienz lar like that...Xp  Aiya, speechless tim... ><   Haha... ( Mad~ )
Seriously, I maybe will not use to it lar...Xp  Yer~ Haiz... See how le. 


Just realised that SPM is realy NEAR us!  What the Fish... Stunt there~
Its leaft 29days!! Walau eh! What I gonna do? I gonna get mad! Omg~
Heartbeat increses, blood pressure increases, madness increases...Xp
As time realy pass so fast. Its torture me! Its boring... I'm very sienz...
I hope SPM comes on tomorrow, can fast start and fast end.  @.@ 
Dont need torture me like that. I'm gonna get crazy! I'm outta control!
Besides, I wont be less online SDO~ing, blogging or facebooking...Xp
This is because I dont wanna get mad and go nerd. Haha... Balanced!!
Ok la, that's all, I REALY NO MOOD TO WRITE ALREADY! Boring~


p/s : Nah, as your wish, got write dao you already la....Xp




Drag me to hell!!
29days to SPM!!!


0 comments: