BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm back....

Wow...3days I din update my blog dy. It seem long right?
Mayb jz 4 me~ 3days din update my blog, I nt use 2 it...Xp
Cuz this 2 days over9 at grandma hse 4 some reasons. ^^
Nw, I'm gonna share a loooooong post here... (3days story)

Thursday
Hmm...After sch went Dino hse study. Cuz Wed she texted.
"Y u din say 1na folo me back 2day?"... Lol... Haha...Xp
So, Thurs as her wish, decided folo her bek hse after sch.
Went thr study.  : )  Ohya, she cooked maggie mee 4 me.
She said even herself 1na eat oso dun nid cook byself de.
Bt, nw she cook 4 me. So? Shld I touching? Nope! Haha...
Joking~ Nt consider she cook all la. Her bro n me gt hlp too.
Thn...Watch "lian ai tong gao" thr due 2 din hv mood study.
Hehe...Honestly, its A BIT borin. Half way I fel slpy of it.
Lol... Xp I oso duno y, I lik d movie bt fel slpy whn watching.
Duno wat 2 write abt this day. Its past tense, too long dy...Xp
4gt wat happen n gt wat else 2 write jo...Haha...

Friday
2day purposely gt out earlier cuz 1na put my hp to LS hse.
Plan after put hp, shun bian fetch her n sharon go sch de.
Bt, sharon 4gt abt it n late dy. I ask mum go, thn v walk 2 sch. 
So, decided walk 2 sch wif thm while waiting sharon.  ><'''
Wow...1st time walk 2 sch lerh. Nt bad huh? Special~ Lol... 
Its sej exam this day. I cant rmb d thngs I read even gt d tips.
Paper1 I din bother dela. Paper2 structure, tembak a bit...Xp
Essay part~ Haiz...I jz rmb a bit ny. 4 ques choose 3 ques ma.
As conclude, I ans 2 ques ny. Cuz I cant rmb at all. Ish... : (
Useless la Pearly Lim!!  Gt tips oso no use!!  Rubbish me!!
My gosh! Angrying~ K jz 4gt abt it......  : (
After sch as same went lunch(curry mee) wif my gang b4 go ttn.
Thn? Thn ma go ttn lor...Xp  Actually quite worry my chemistry.
Felt tht I bcum more blur thn previous in chem. I'm weak dy!!
Shit!! Hw cum ah?! Watcha I'm doin nw?! Dreaming eh?! Lol...
V discuss chem exam paper. Most of us gt punished by Ms.Ng.
Hehe...Gt punished copy d thngs/ques v wrg for 100 / 200 lines.
Wow~ Scary huh? Me n Pui Mun gt d highest punishment 300lines.
Faint~ @.@... As usual, v kep teasing each other. Very noisy thr~
V kep steal? each other paper, c whether v gt wrg which ques.
Once realise gt wrg, straight shout out d name 4 Ms.Ng n gt punish.
Lol... As conclude, its fun. Bt its C2pid oso!!  If v diam diam thr~
Ms.Ng wont knw which v  did wrg n punished us. Lol... =='''
Nxt time I dun1 sit bside u dy! Kacau n noisy enuf le u! Blek~ Xp
So, I'm nw BC ~ing wif d punishment 300lines, actually is 600lines.
Lol... Cham + pity me~ Xp  ( Nvm, its brg benefit 2 me oso de la )

Saturday
Early in d morning go ttn. After tht go Dino hse study AGN. @.@
At 1st, I 1na thx Mich~ Thx uncle 4 fetching me AGN...Xp  Thx!
Din study at all due to nt in d mood AGN! Xp  Finding excuse~
2day spcl a bit. Once reach her hse. She ask me fried egg 4 her.
Ish...Nvm, lunch at her hse ma. No choice, shld listen 2 her...XD
I fried 3 eggs. 1st fail, bt 2nd n 3rd VERY success. Its awesome!
Cant blame on me lar. D 1st egg I use pan 2 fried. Its nt suit tau? Xp
Btw, I almost half year din fried egg (mata kerbau) dy. Dun Yim Jim~ 
Teasing my 1st egg nt gud la! Its ur proudness 2 eat thngs I cook...Xp 
Many ppl 1 oso dun hv d chance tau? Shld fel touch n dun complaint.
Hahaha...Any details or 1na c pic... Pls refers 2 Ling Sze's blog...^^
Instead of tht, I stil hlp her heated those food b4 hvg our lunch. Lol...
I speechless lor. B4 eat oso hv 2 do so many thngs. 1st time lik tht lerh. 
Cuz wait v bek tht time those food ny cold jo lo. Heated it wil b btr.
After tht, I watch movie n she slp pulak! 4 sure go disturb her. Haha!
Dun ever thnk 2 hv a nice slp while I'm thr. Revenged tau?  Blek~ 
2day din study dao lerh. V wasting d time in download themes 4 hp.
N also wallpaper n funny + weird + special msg alert. Haha...
K lo... Its enuf long....

Good luck in exam everyone!!  Gambateh!! All d best 4 us!!  : )

Drag me to hell!!!!
44days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: