BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In a sudden... (Graduation's GELI talk...Xp)

Just finished read Xin Yan's blog. Its realy touching. 
She made me recall back many previous things of us.

Remembered when I was form3, the time just transfered school to here. 
I was damn emo and quite.
At first, I'm very scare of this new environment. 
Second, I was afraid of making new friends again. @.@
I dont like big change in my life. 
But transfer school was realy make me gonna be crazy! I admit that...
I'm hard to accept new study environment, teachers and friends. 
I'm very pengecut. Not brave enough.
But luckily got those people appear in my new study life...XD 
They realy help me much in new study life.
Michelle, XinYan, Catherine, Sweet Yee, Kit Teng, Kar Yan and Lai Yenn. 
Lai Kuan, Poh Yin and Kah Kee.
They are my best friends when I was Form3. 
They help me in everythings when I was so strange to it.
For sure, now got a bit changes. But still got some friends remain the same. 
I just listed out those VIP.
Michelle, XinYan, Catherine, Sweet Yee, Kit Teng, Merissa and Ling Sze. 
My life cant without you all!!
Wow...Yucks! Sound geli huh? Who cares? Its my blog!! Hehe...
They are too important to me!! Haha...
Well, I gonna told out about them one by one. 
So, please lend out your HOUR to read...Hahahaha.....
Ohya!! That's some special + important people to mention out too. 
My tuition teacher~Ms.Ng.

Ms.Ng Yoke Kean, was born to be ciaoz! 
She's the awesome teacher that I haven met before! Xp
Her's teaching ways and patience to me was good!! Xp 
She never give up in forcing me study. XD
The most touching part is when my grandma fall siick that time. 
Even my family also not free bother~
I'm worry about my grandma and phoned you fetch us to clinic. 
You realy help us. Thanks!!
Haha...She will never let me feel like she's my teacher but just a friends. 
Please allow me copy...
I miss when you told us your story . 
I miss when you spread the photostate papers to us , 
I miss your homework althought I really did not did on it. 
I miss you when play badminton with us .
I miss when you belanja us to eat at " GEI DAK SEK "
I miss when you belanja us to drink at " TIN PAN GO GO " 
I miss when you pack 8 packs of KFC to us. 
I miss when we together go and sing-K together.
I miss when we have a gathering like BBQ at your house and of cause yours center.
I miss the time you scold me "SI FAT GUAI" and "SEI LUI BAO"
I miss the time you care about my exam's result. (actually is the afraidness...Xp)
I miss the every moment with you. Actually is WE miss!! 

Lai Kuan, Poh Yin and Kah Kee.
This three girls~ One word can describe them as well. Crazy!! Lol... 
If you feel stress, go find them.
They was so funny and damn ciaoz sometimes. 
They can talk non-stop whole day in school. : )
And! They are good in counsel people. 
They good in make people happy. I heart you three!! ^^
Form3 that time, I sat with them due to no choices...Xp 
I always got emotional problems that time.
Because just transfer school ma, feel strange in everythings.
 Is them! They taught me to be happy.
They taught me to accept my new study environment. 
They taught me the stupid rules in SMKTBM.
They know all my previous things in SMKTBM. 
They trying hard to help, advices and comfort me.
I'm happy to have a friends like them although we less keep in touch now.
I'm Sorry for that. Xp
I'm glad that you three appear in my life. Thanks much! 

I can still remember, Michelle that time damn like 张栋梁.
I always  tease her about it. Xp
We always quarrel, argue, teasing each other in everywhere and anytime. 
We wont feel bored de! Haha...Can quarrel until everyone also know it. 
Once got we 2 feler de place sure will be very noisy.
I'm not hate or dislike her. 
But just maybe that's the ways we communicate...Xp Its last for 2years.
Hmm...Let me think ya, when we stop quarrel? When we become good? 
I mean peace...Xp Haha... The day we stop quarrel~~~
Aha!! Because of Jia Wei. I cant remember clearly what she say but... 
We change cause of her...Xp
I remember she told me before, why you two can quarrel so much? 
Got that dislike her meh? Why cant you two people be good with each others? 
Good friends lai de ma. Should not do that. 
What she said had make me awake. 
And that start I keep on tolerate you, MICHELLE WONG KITT YUE!
Hahahaha... Therefore, we become very good already ma. 
So, must chat everydays lo...Xp  =='''  Since we gonna graduate liao. Ok la...
Honestly~  Finally I admit out here. I text and phone her everyday!
The topic we can chat will never end! We share everything out. 
Happy, angry, sad or anythings...Xp  But of cause I did not do that now. 
Maybe we are big jo. Mature? Lol... Topic can chat also less. : (
As time past so fast, things will change. So, we changed!! 
Lol... I dont like that...Xp  Speechless...XD
Anyway, thanks for your appearance in my life. Thanks! My forever best friends~~

Well, lets talk about Catherine and Kit Teng
Still remember the time we go eat "PAO BING" together??
The best moment and memories with you two was in Pao Bing shop...Xp 
Form3, we go eat after school.
As usual, no people that free always hang out with me after school de. 
But you two did that! Hahaha... We chit chat a lot in the shop. 
We use the time on there to chat a lot of things. Until I forget what is it.
Haha... Hey, long time ago lerh. Forgive my forgetful la wei...Xp 
You two the most wont let me worry.
What I mean is, Catherine just act as a mum among us. 
Haha... Sorry to say that. But, you realy good!
Everytime I got problems, sure will ask her to help me solve it de. 
I just act like small kids...Xp  ==''' 
Your adviced for me were always strong enough! 
Your words very powerful one lerh... Hehe... : )
For Kit Teng. I feel that I seldom talk with you my things de. 
I duno whether you feel that or not....XD
I duno why, feel weird to talk with you my personal problems. 
Or can I straightly say, I feel strange. ~.~
I dont know la, dont sad of it. You are one of my important friend remember!! 
Haha... Speechless tim.  Lol...  @.@
Sometimes, I duno what's my feel, weird? Touch? Sad? 
Watever...  Oh gosh!  I yu wu lun ci jo!
Last time pbsm happen something, neh those slip de things ah. 
Teacher scold me simply use the slip...
I dont know what'w wrong with me. I scold? Shout? 
Dont give you a chance to explain? I make you cry?
I also cant remember clearly what happen on it already. But you CRY!! 
Because of me? I very sad that time. Seriously, I feel damn sad that time. 
I out of control that time, sorry if I did anythings wrong to you. 
I'm bad in handle my emotion. 
I always simply vent to those people who are actually trying to comfort me.
Sorry for let you feel innocence. 
Actually you can be a good listener which alble to give out good advice...Xp
Honestly, I'm heart pain to see you cry that time. 
That's  why my tears come out too.  I'm outta control. : )
Anyway, thanks for your appearance in my life. Thanks! My forever best friends~~

Now is Sweet Yee and Merissa's turn. 
Put the most soft and most fierce de friend in 1 paragraph.
Lol... Kidding~ Kidding~ Honestly, Merissa is quite fierce...Xp 
Sometimes I realy will scare of her. Haha... 
But sometimes she's very good to me de. 
Although she's fierce but what she did on me is for my own good. 
Aha! If get bully from who ah~ Can go find Merissa. She will help me... 
Hahaha... You are awesome Meri!! Between, she always bit me de...Xp 
I know its playing. But sometimes will until I get angry with it lerh.
I dont know whether is me small gas or is you too over. 
But nevermind la, I use to it already lo now. Haha...
Sweet Yee? Hmm... She's the most tolerate with me among our gang. 
I mean her patience with me. 
Remember that time, they teach me add.math chp1 functions. 
One by one non-stop take turn to teach me. 
But I still cant understand and dont know how to do. 
Untill they piss off and scold me. 
I badly feel sad. Sudden, you voice out....... 
Come Pearly, I teach you. Dont give up, you can de.... Wow~ 
I will teach until you know...Xp Wow... Still can talk in a soft sound wei... 
I also stunt that time. Hahaha... Besides, in my memories...
Things that related to you sure cant run awasy from computer games la.
SDO, HotelCity, Maple... You are pro in play games and study wei~ xP  
I miss the time we playing games together... Hahaha...
Anyway, thanks for your appearance in my life. Thanks! My forever best friends~~

Now, our Ms.Ling Xin Yan's turn. Hahaha... 
I bet she's waiting and just interested to read this part...Xp
Hmm...What can I talk about you huh? Haha...
Ok, Form3 that time you like Jiro Wang and I like Wu Chun.
The only things that I keep on tease you is this la I think. 
I tease you bad taste like Jiro Wang. Hehe....
Because that time I dislike him and said his face like monkey! 
Sure you boh song and tease back Wu Chun.
Lol... Those things...Haiz... Hard to say much on it la~ 
Forgive our childish on that time. Wahahaha.... You always worry about me? 
I heard that from others la, but I also can feel that. Hehe... You are good!!
I'm confuse whether your over worried bring benefits or bad to us. 
Sometimes its usefull to us lerh...Xp
Because of your over worried character, we'ill be very careful in doing our things. You teach us to becareful!
Becareful in doing everythings, think wisely before we make a decision so that we wont feel regret.
Your over worried character had protect us been hurt... 
Woah... Sound geli lerh... Hahaha...  ><''''    Ohya!! 
Dont know whether izzit you saying me. I admit that... 
And its true~  I'm realy use to it......
I will think of you when crossing the road, but no one is reminding me whether crossing or not ,
because you are not beside me.  Hahaha.... Yalar, you are important la...Xp
Instead of that, I know its quite many things happen among us. 
I also dont know why. : (  I mean bad+sad things which affect our friendship. 
I also cant control what. Sorry la~ Forgive me~
But the most Important is our frienship still the same although many things had happen! XD
Anyway, thanks for your appearance in my life. Thanks! My forever best friends~~


Lastly, talk about the special one~Yap Ling Sze. Haha...

What can I say to her is WOAH!! AWW!! I found a taurus!!
Lol... 1st impression of her was not that good.
Because I dont realy know her la, just heard her name before only.
Hmm... In my memories... That was a girl keep calling me "zhen zhu".
Everytime saw me also will call "zhen zhu".
Therefore, dont know why also. I simply called her "Nai Cha".
Lol... Dont ask me why, I dont know!! Hahaha.....
And there start our friendship...Xp Started talk to each others.
The things we chat much and much...Wa~ Haha...
Err... Its true to say that. 
We start to be close since the Trans-advanture camp.
UNLUCKILY she same group with me.
And UNLUCKILY I be the group leader.
Walao~ How can a people dont have leadership be a group leader? Haha...
For sure, those got leadership's people will stand OUT to help me.
And she's the one!
Those things make me so piss off and helpless.
Of cause among and after the camp, its something happen on me.
Know her much in that camp.
Therefore, she's the one who beside me in low tide of my life.
Woah~ Say untill like that? Beh tahan~ Hahaha...
Honestly, she help me a lotssss!!
I know its quite weird we can be that close in short time but... 
Its FATE!! Xp  Well, we can close until people suspect us...
Close until our parents shock on it...
Close until make people jealous...
Only things I can describe about it. "A lightning friendship!"
Wa~ Pro! Nice described method lerh? Haha... Lol...
Dont know when, I realised that my aunt know her mum.
So, this also affected our friendship in short time! Xp
Why say so? It is because…. Hahahaha.....
We have a chance to hang out together often which others friend wont have.
Ok, as same we can chat everyday without feel bored and annoyed.
Din chat a day also will feel not use to it...^^
We had damn much topic to chat, never end that type.
And also argue, quarrel and teasing each others. Haha...
Know why? Cause we are taurus! We realy had too many same part.
I mean character. Both stubborn enough! Xp
Sometimes I will feel like OMg! How can she can read my mind?
How can she know what I'm thinking now? Lol...
Wanna lie to her also hard le. She's understanding and keep on tolerate me.
Treat me as kids!! Ish... Hehe...
I mean this type de people I din meet before lerh. Such a special friend.
That's why I feel special on it. Haha...
Hmm... I dont know la, what I can see on her is...
She realy GOT HEART for helping me in everythings. Thanks!!
You had taught me many things. You changed me. 
You lead me to the better study ways. Wa~ Geli til I beh tahan.
The things she do is out of my expectation.
Any problems I face, I will go ask help from her and she will never reject!
Damn yeng man!! Haha... Nohing impossible to her~ Xp
Its hard to told out her awesome good side in here la...XD
Wanna know details? Please call 017-2*1*1*6. Lol... Go friend with her lar!
Haha... Joking + Kidding = nothing. Xp
Of cause, nothings perfect in this world. Human wat~
We also got quarrel before. Will affect friendship that type ar!
Most of it is my fault la, but her kindness~~ 
Had forgive me in easier way...Xp
I know you good la. Wont angry long.
I dont like people who can angry me for long time although I appologise with them... You are not that type!
Lol... "SOMETIMES" only lar! I'm glad that I know you.
Sometimes until I feel myself too over bully you...Xp
Yeah~ You always help me do everythings without complain.
Hahaha... Finally I admit that I bully you eh? Shock boh?
Its real, its shock me. I din think before I can know you.
Maybe it is my graduation's present from god? Lol...
As conclude, your good side is much than I can say...
Wa~~ (bet she happy like hell after read this)
Seriously and honestly, I enjoyed the time with you although you are KINDA noisy...Xp
Anyway, thanks for your appearance in my life. Thanks! My forever best friends~~


I'm here to say sorry to all my dear friend which I had did wrong to them before.
Please forgive me......Xp
Its been 3years I study in SMK Taman Bukit Maluri.
And I still not dare to say that I LIKE SMKTBM... : (
I hard to put down my SMKTE.... Its realy hard! Its make me crazy!
But now, as ur (Michelle) wish....
I miss all the time I play, eat and study with you all...
I'm not feel sad of leaving school but leaving you all.
I dare to say that now......
I had never regret to transfer school to here because I can know YOU ALL my friends!!
Finally, I had finished my loooooooooooooooooooooong post....
Haha.... Hope, enjoyed reading it...Xp
I MISS EVERYTHINGS THAT I MISS!!!  Lol....

p/s: Dun feel shock on this post because I wont say those touching and GELI things. 
        But... Actually I will, juzt not dare say face to face...Xp  Its me!! Its Pearly Lim!!


Drag me to hell!!!
34days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: