BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boh Song!!!!!!

Wa... I also dont know why now I so angry ar!
Feel like wanna scold rough words!
Body temperature sudden raise freaking high in short time.
Cham~  X.X   I'm outta control~
Well, today go school morning ok.
Recess time SHIT!! After school BULLSHIT!!
Stay back time WHAT THE HORROR SHIT!!
(Dont bother~ I'm getting mad now)
What kind of attitude is that?!
Just dont have my appearance in yourS eyes? Wtf~
Treat me as what? Can dont so FU YAN me?
Very fake until I also can realised it. What the hell~ What the fish~
What the frog~ What the stupid asshole!!  (Just ignore it)  Xp
Challenging my patient eh?! Thought who are you?! Go bang the wall la!
Go see mirror! Look at yourself! Lifeless people! Get a life for urself la!
Dont make people feel annoying there please!  (Special for 2 people!)
Ok, enough! Back to normal Pearly Lim!!
Calm down in process............... O.O

Ok, tomorrow I'm not gonna go school.
Because plan have badminton with my gang.
Someone just like last minutes confrim things.
Someone just like NG DEH NG DIU.
Someone just like people pleasing them.
Seriously, I dont like that! ( Sorry to say that, I'm just tolding the truth )
Walau eh~  Sick of it...  Piss off~  Xp
HOPE can have a happy + enjoyable day with my gang tomorrow.
Yes! My gang!  Lol...
Ohya, planing go TARC with Ms.Ng tomorrow to have a look on it...Xp
Ckuan and Pkim maybe will follow. Go together la, if not I feel weird lerh.
Saturday, no tuition and any others activities. Well, its quite boring.
What to do?! No choices~ Better keep my heart for study!
Dont think so much! Dont dreaming!  Lol....

The most important, thanks for purposely staying back to  teach me add.math.
But I think I'm not serious on that time and its wasting your study time.
Yea, I feel guilty now. @.@  Lol... Sorry~ Very SORRY!! Sorry X 1000
Haha... Crazy liao me, sudden angry, sudden ok. Lol.... K la, that's all.


Girls and Guys!!
Stop talking those nonsense 
and wake up!!! Its......
26days to SPM!!!!  

0 comments: