BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frustrated......Xp

Ok now, gonna blog in full form. No short form anymore...Hehe...
Know why? Because I already use to it always type/text short form.
I realised that I use short form in everytime n everywhere. Lol...
So, for being in trouble of somethings. Better change from now!!
Instead of that, can improved my proper english right?! Haha...


Had physic paper3 today... Listen up dude, Its not SBP paper! @.@ 
Ya! Our Pn.Samini realy not that stupid wei~ Lol...Its Johor paper.
Actually before exam start, we curi go see the cover page of paper...Xp
Saw its Johor paper. We tried to search the question on web using phone.
Don't know what's d\the problem of the phone whether its lauzy or... (sorry ah )
We failed to do that! So, we all give up...Xp  Chit chat there until exam start.
Haha...But luckily its ok for me. Its not so difficult but scare calculation part.
And now! TRIAL exam is over!! Its drive me crazy this few days! Piss off~
But don't need so happy first, we stil got SPM waiting for us. : (  I don't want!
No choice~ Haha...Who cares ? I 1na play this few days!! Balanced myself!
After that only start study AGAIN for our "dearest" SPM!! Ish...  X.X
Hmm...Went Kok Hing again lunch with my gang + LingSze n MayKei...^^
I'm glad that you are understanding n purposely go. Thx DEAR friend. =P 
As same la crowded, funny n happy. Nothingg much to say about it... : )
Today let people cheat already la. Say play Wii! Go there wash bear+sleep only!
Lol... Kidding~ Joking~ Don't angry ah. Simply say say only.  Haha......^^
Anyway, thanks you for letting me disturb n KICK ME FRM BED!  Ish...


Hmm.... Aha!!  Somemore!! Haven settle badminton things la wei!  Boh song~
What you all want oh? Don't wanna skip school then choose Saturday la!!
Don't everythings last minutes la! I don't like it! Xp I am sorry to say that...
Please try to think about others la~ Your that sentence realy dissapointed me!
If you are the one who people don't wanna tolerate you, how would you feel??
If you are the one who people don't care about your suggestion. What's your feel?
Don't told me happy? Cut you into pieces I told you. What I want is just simple!
If you are a stranger for me, I sure won't care about it. But you are not!!  =='''
So?? I also lazy to mention out here le. Later people think I am small gas...Xp
Just until you realise that day. Hope so!  God please help me~ Hahaha... @.@
Ok then, just forgot about it. I am just nag myself. Don't mind about it. Ok?
I hope that this coming Saturday can realy success. For sure thursday better.
Saturday got some timing problems and some people quite rush on it...Xp
Hope will have a chance tomorrow for really discuss TOGETHER about it.




Drag me to hell!!
41days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: