BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Frustrated again...Xp

Kinda sad with it! All classmate around me also got well results this time.
But me?! Left behind already lor!! Always too relax huh?! Lazy feler!! : (
I dont care! I beh tahan already! You wait and see! I must study hard now!
You dont LCLY there I tell you! Wait the day to come! Will fight in SPM!!
Ish...Cheat in trial got good result very proud eh? Dont want say you only!
Better keep your mouth shut!! I dont like cheat in exam de people LC me!
Between after school Wii with Min Hua. Hahaha... For sure I win much! Xp
Everyone are welcome to challenge me! Hehe... I am profesional already.
Hmm...Back LS hse after BC class. Waiting Min Hua come. Thn LS bath.
Sudden, her mum want go Jusco buy things. Of cause bring us along. ^^
We shop there, then went market buy Sushi and eat at food court.....XD
Her mum dont know buy what applying face things. Give me n Min Hua too.
Dont know what tonner and what moisturising things. Thanks auntie!  : )
Err... If not mistaken, mine one is left in Min Hua's bag and she took it back.
Haha...Nevermind then. Around 5pm, we back and go eat ICE-KACANG...Xp
Finished our ice-kacang only back to LS hse. Thanks auntie AGAIN! Haha...
Her mum was great! Will tease daughter one lerh. Nice~ Can mixed with us.
Haha... Between, her mum ask about my exam results lerh. Wow~ Surprise!
Even my mum also dont care about it. Her mum dare to ask my marks. Lol...
For sure I felt paiseh cause I got a shit results!! And I feel weird cause...
Erm... Dont know how to express the feelings out lerh. I under, you under la.
Hahaha... If stil dont understand, nevermind just forgot about it. Xp
Instead of that, some picture share here. Show that wanna win me in Wii...
Should sacrified your hand until like this first. Hahahaha.....
                          Focus on the red spot on my finger... Its pain!! Xp

                                 And thumb also. The red one is pain part...Xp

                        This one geng~ Xp Until the green veins appear. Lol...

Lol....Its unbelievable~ Haha... I'm not torture myself ok? Just love to play until dont bother it only.

Between, I know something that I not surpose to know but have ability to know it.
Walau eh~ Its quite shock and dissapointed for me! End up with sad! 
Disspointed + sad until I dont know what's feelings I should have.  @.@
"Ngor zhan hai zip sao ng dou lo"  Ish....How can like that one?! You all win already lor!
I aslso TRY to dont bother about it le. Its up to you all to think like that! 
Dissapointed!!!!! Dissapointed!!!! Dissapointed!!! Dissapointed!! Dissapointed!
I totally speechless on it.  : (   Its enough for me!  Lol....


Drag me to hell!!!
39days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: