BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mistake....

My SPM countdown days got a bit wrong due to someone...Xp
I think is add on 1 more day la. Watever... Will correct it soon.
Today as same got tuition. Wake up early in the morning. @.@
Around 7am Mich's dad come fetch me. We go market. Haha...
At first we plan have nasi lemak as our breakfast de. But....
Dont know whether our eyes got problems or wat... X.X
We din saw the nasi lemak stall. Decided have a walk 2 market.
I brought Popiah and "yao za gui" as my breakfast.....^^
Mich brought nasi lemak but not at the stall me wanna buy de lar. 
After that we went coffee shop meet Cat. Having our breakfast there.
Then back that time, we SAW the nasi lemak stall tehre! Its there!
I wonder whether our eyes got problem or not.
Just now din have dar?! How come now got already?? Xp
Then?? We walk to tuition center tuition lor! Haha....

I almost get mad today. Sudden feel very stress up. Dont know why.
Seriously, I feel the stress from parents, aunt, teachers and friends.
Lol...I also cant control it what. I also hope I can score well la! : (
Besides, I alone for whole day at grandma house. Sienz dao~
Boring dao~ Wanna crazy liao...Xp  Outta control liao~  : (
Anyways, I dont like that feels! Dont make me feel stress please! Xp 
Between, I had uploaded some baby that time de picture on facebook.
Hahaha... Go to have a look on it. Its funny...Xp

0 comments: