BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Worry 4 ntg.....

Hmm...Went cousin's birthday party 2day afternoon......^^
Actualy its jz wasting my time...Zzz...=P  Damn sienz thr.
No ppl talk 2 me. Cham~ Cuz most of thm r stil SMALL.
Lol...Haha... Gt la, gt 2ndary sch de. Bt v paiseh 2 talk oso.
Waliao~ Long time no c, I fel lik 1na chat wif thm bt nt dare.
I mean nt dare purposely go sit down wif thm n chat. Lol...
My mind dy thnking n start prepare wat topic 2 chat dy...Xp
Plan ask study at wat sch nw ah? Science or art stream ah?
Hw's ur sch life? Hw r u nw? Wat r u doin recently? Bla bla~
At last, wat oso din chat dao. @.@  Duno y nt dare lo~ X.X
Its hard 2 express out wat's d fel tht time la wei.....XD
2day din realy study at all!! Out of d exam mood dy. Cham~
Finding excuse sumore!! Lazy is lazy! Dun 1na waste saliva!
Sang seng did!  Big girl adi.  Dun alwys play play!
SPM vey important tahu?  O.O  Walau~ Beh tahan~ XD
Lol... Duno y my mind kep on appear those sentences...Xp
Argh! Sry~ I realy did ntg 2day! Self-controling very weak.
Nw start nervous dy lerh. Worry abt 2moro. Bt thn fel slp nw.
Din hv mood 2 study. Plan 2 gv up. Depends on my LUCK.
Ish... May god bless me? Lazy feler wont gt any luck!!  : (
4gt abt it thn... Well, 2day wake up VERY early. 7.30am.
Wa~ Sun lerh, 1st time wake up so early, Due 2~ Err~ Erm~
Haha...Study! Yes, wake up early 2 study! Bt? Did ntg 2day?
Fuyoh, say say xia went bek 2 tis topic pulak. ><  Ish... @.@
Pearly Lim! U no medic can cure dy la! U enuf lo! U geng dy!
Dun nid study jo le! U play enuf! No nid SPM! U sdo enuf!
Lol... Pray hard 4 2moro phy paper... God bless me Pls~
N 4 all my DEAR fren.......  : )
Good Luck!!  All d best 4 u all~  God bless u~  Xp
Btw, Good Night everyone!!   : D

Drag me to hell!!
43days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: