BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rough........

I’m gonna piss off 2day!! Its happen to me again!!! Stupid Samini!!

Go die lar you!! Idiot!! Brainless!! Senseless!! Babi hutan!!! Wtf…
After recess, Sharlyn come find me say that Samini wanna see me.
I was like….Aiya, nothing de la maybe she talk about presentation stuff.
Who know?! Once get in, Samini say that she get a report from prefect.
Say that I use n pass around don’t know phone or MP3 during recess!
Walau eh!! Damn angry lor!! Always make story and blame onme de!!
Too free eh you?! Purposely keep an eyes on me! Dun think I don’t know!
But, honestly I told you! You will never found any barang rampasan from me!
Know why?? Cause you are brainless and senseless!! The most angry is…
I realy din do that but you keep on ask me admit it oh!! Walau eh!!!
What the F***kng asshole!! Screw you up I told you!! Ish… Damn angry!!
You dare to do that again to me lar! I will ask my parents come screw you up!
Try to blame on me again and again!! Where got people like that de!!
I swear!!! If the same things happen again, I wont so easily let you go!!
Between, I am here to say sorry to Carmen Heng, Catherine and Xin Yan.
I troublesome you all today, Really sorry about that. Hope you all dont mind.

Well, get some test paper results today. Not so satisfied with it!! Ish…
I know that the others subject I also wont good de le. I knew it!!! 
Anyway, I would deserve it as I din really put more effort on it!! ><’’’
Watever la, who cares about it?! I only care for SPM!! Wow…Haha…
Talking nonsense lar! Trial cant do well though SPM can do well huh?!
You though SPM is easier than trial meh? So,STUDY LOR! (always say only)
As time past so fast, tomorrow alrealy left 39days!! Omg… Realy scary~
Plan to have rest on this weeks. I wanna play as much as I can on now…Xp

Allow myself play until this Sunday. Have to start study AGAIN on Monday.
Wa… Its not enough for me I know! Y me so cham one?! Haiz… ==’’’ Hehe…
But just now heard someone say until I also feel nervous on SPM by now already!
Ish…Got a bit not dare to spend so much time to play. Lol… Until Saturday k? Xp

Between, 2day went KOK HING again with HER’S gang. Food not so enough oh.
Haha… Yesterday we 12 people ordered 6, but 2day 14 people ONLY order 4.
Lol… Funny right? I also stunt of it…Xp Nevermind la, as long as all also happy…XD
After that, went her’s house with Eelyn. We play Wii there lerh. Its damn shock!
What I mean is, I keep on win Eelyn lerh! Wahaha… Damn happy and excited!

Besides, damn troublesome for the badminton stuff on this coming Saturday.
Got some timing problem which we cant TOLERATE each others. Sad to know tht.
Luckily, just now she text me say that her class on this Saturday was canceled!!
Yeah!! Yeah!! Thx god!! I love u!! Hahahaah…. Quite happy and exited on it!! XD
Insetad of that, ctually will really get angry of ******* selfishness! But, suan la!
I very big gas and kind de. Hehe… Forgot about it since the problem is solved!!
Weeeeee....... (learn from Wen Ting again...Xp) 
Waiting the coming of Saturday... : )

Drag me to hell!!!
40days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: