BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

15+20-4 days

Today went school, once I reach tapak there saw the countdown board.
My first reaction was... Woah! 
I told Kit Teng, Walau its left 3 days?! @.@
My heart DROP out, day left 3 for SPM?! 
Stunt for few seconds only awake! Lol...Wanna crazy already eh? 
Cant even analysis first? Though that's real?!  Haha....
As same have lunch with my gang after school and then go tuition...^^
Ohya! I get 108 out of 130 marks for my BM paper1. 
Haha...A bit happy on it.  Its realy out of my expectation.
First time teacher praise me lerh.(An~Shuang)
Ok, nvm just forget about it. Dont need feel happy on it. 
Di Diao~ Di Diao~  ^^
Nothing MUCH special to write on it la. 
I quite bored in blogging already...Xp


Besides, there's something very important I gonna mention+warn out here.
Heard that most of my friend stress up due to SPM is just around the corner.
I bet most also got this problem de la...XD (Acting pro thr...Xp)
Some we can saw straightly on their action, some maybe well self-control.
What I can do is..... Listen up my friends! 
I'm very serious to say that... Relax!!
Please dont stress up until you get mad ok?!  
I beg you lar, dont feel stress!!
I know its not much time for us to study, 
but at least give yourself a proper rest.
Dont think always study like nerd, 
force yourself facing those book are good.
Plan some time out facebooking instead of facing reference book. 
Same wat~  Both also book...Xp
But one bring knowledge and another bring happiness? Hehe... 
Human what, should got balance. 
Besides study, go do something relax yourself.
I'M VERY SERIOUS FOR THAT AH!! 
DONT THOUGH I'M KIDDING AH!! Xp
As Pn.Sugitha told us today. 
Never ever think of burn midnight oil during SPM!
You will got all blank when you are sitting for the exam. 
Take proper rest!!  Please take care of yourself!!  : )


As time realy pass that fast. 
Nowdays always heard the same topic from friends.
All chat about take what courses after SPM and will leave each others... : (
All say until very sad like that. Though after this I wont go find you all??
Ish... We should think positive! After graduate, we are free!! 
Free to hang out!! Hehe... Can go disturb any one of us in anytime! 
I sure gonna disturb you all one by one.
Dont worry, I wont forget any one of my friends de! 
I will still stick to you all!  I treat friends as number1 remember?! 
But, of cause still can feel the sadness of leaving lar.  : (
Can you imagine people we see and chat everyday sudden cant meet?!
Honestly, will you feel not use to it?  Lol... 
Seriously, I scare I realy not use to it. Haha...
Ok la yor~ Dont talk about it already... I'm scare of it.  Hehe...


p/s: Dont try to talk something and make people feel annoying lar! 
       Save your saliva lar! Concentrate in your study for SPM lar! 
       Talk such nonsense for?? Can help in get straight A's in SPM eh?


Drag me to hell!!
31days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: