BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday......

Yesterday I skipped school and went badminton with my gang.
Thanks kk for training me. My badminton skill improved...^^
This time play until most shock. Haha...Win all the time lerh.
Hehe...Better stop. Later people say me LC here not good. : )
After that went Kar Yee house. Bath and order Mcd eat there.
Ohya!! Uncarefully left my racket at the SEI YE house...Xp
See when I free only take back la. Dont need so gan jeong.
Around 12.30pm we rush to school with xyan them. =='''
They got PPS farewell party. After they went in library...
Me n kkuan go loitering around. @.@ Went Alibaba...Xp
2++pm, me and kk went back school to meet them. Hehe...
Agree fetch kk n Meri back. then sudden got place go lerh.
My first reaction was...Cham~ The hardest decision to make.
Try to ask the couple back by themselve. But failed~ X.X
So, sorry ya...Not purposely de...Haha... Not counted!! Blek~ 


At night went TARC *visit* with Ms.Ng and the gang...Xp 
Around 8pm Ms.Ng fetch all of us go. For me, its quite far to go.
Haha...Cant imagine always have to drive half an hour go there.
Sienz lor...Xp  Hmm...Its ok la, the place there quite big and clean.
Then we go those place which TARCIAN like to loitering around.
Wa~ Its crowded... Its nice~ Its GOT MANY FOODS there!!  ^^
Those shop ah, restaurant ah, anythings. Walau~Much dao... XD
After that, Ms.Ng plan fetch us back after that but we dont want! 
Hehe...We want follow her go sing-k. Dont know what the place.
Its nearby Ikano,The Curve.....that area...Xp  (if not mistaken)
So, Ms.Ng go sing-k with her friends but we decided go eat...^^
Around 12.30pm only we back. Waaa~~1am only I reach house.




24days to SPM!!!!!!!

0 comments: