BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleepy + tired......

Err...Many things to blog but KINDA lazy to blog it out...Xp
Yesterday I skiped school but went back school on 12.35pm.
Because have to gather with Kalye them go De Pastry lunch.
Haha...Aftter lunch, me n poh kim go tuition. We late 1hour.
Besides, took some picture while we're lunch in De Pastry.
My friends, be patient! Xp I will upload those picture 2moro.
Hmm...Because dad quite busy with his work this few days.
So, Friday after tuition nobody fetch me back grandma house.
Pity~ Then I went to her house wait until 6.45pm only back.
Plan 6.45pm back with my sister by bus. At last I din do so. 
Because she wanna go gemilang book shop buy things.....^^
Then her brother fetch us go gemilang and fetch me back too.
How good is it. Thanks HER brother! TQ!! Hahaha... ==''' 
Besides, she had brought an orange mechanical pencil for me.
The stupid PnSamini la! Spot check until lost my things!!  X.X
So, I have to buy a new one lor. But, actually I not so like it.
But since its people gift de. Should treasure and use it lo...Xp
Honestly, its same as Emily's one. Mich is green, Cat is blue?
Then Emily is orange as same as me! Lol... (speechless + faint)
Hahaha..... (Ok, stop this topic, later people boh song...Xp)

Saturday, its today. Went badminton at starplus with my gang...XD
After that me, Cat, Meri and KKuan went Tesco watch movie...Xp
Its a horror movie. Named "童眼". Actuall y its quite scary...Hehe...
After movie they all back. So, decided went her house again.....^^
This is because my parents not free to fetch me that early...  X.X
Thank you ah!! Thanks for always ADOPT me! Ish...  @.@   =P
Ohya!! Having migrainde today before go play badminton at starplus.
Sleep+rest at her house a while today. Thanks for your panadol...Xp
The movie its ok la, wont be very scary...But sometimes will la...Xp
Ok la, I think that's all for today. I am feeling damn sleepy now!!
Help me not to sleep lar yer! Ish......XD

Drag me to hell!!
37days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: