BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Untitled

2day 10am badminton at starplus wif DinoLS, XYan, Sweet, KYee, Carmenss n Jeat.
Actually 2day's weather is nice cuz its raining in d morning n its nice 2 slp...Hahaha...
Bt v gt 2 go 4 badminton, so...(btr dun say so much)  Hmm...Quite relax 2day...Xp
Cuz exam jz ard d corner n I'm full of stress. :(  While playing tht time I realy enjoyed.
After badminton, v go lunch at KOK HING. After tht, walk go LS hse ply wii......^^
Its fun! Theirs face n reaction while plying Wii.. Haha....Err...Duno wat else to say tim.
Those things no need 2 mention hrer la. Ish... Ard 430 LS bro fetch me back. Thx agn.
Well. nt much to say..... I'm nt feeling well n lazy to type much...Xp  


Drag me to hell!!!!!
69 days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: