BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sienz.....

After few days din go sch, 2day go sch realy gt a bit nt use 2 it......Xp
Early in d morning hard 2 wake up bt hv 2 force myself 2 do so... ~.~
Emo in d morning cuz of 1na slp n too tired...Xp  Blur blur lik tht 2day.
Exam tht time realy very slpy, ofcuz fast finish it n slp. (Useless la Pearly!)
So?? Use our ass 2 thnk oso knw...Fast finish means duno+cincai do lo.
Jz 4gt abt it only TRIAL?!! Fiine, its pass...Still gt 9 more sub 2 go. @.@
Faint~~ I dislik full paper exam!! Write non-stop de. Very tired lerh...Xp
Hmm...Ntg spcl abt 2day since I hv a boring life...XD  Actually is lazy write.
Hahaha... Sumting happen jz nw la, make me fel very freaking angry la!!
Dun fel lik 1na meention it out... Since its pass...Xp Calm down ok dy...^^
After sch saw 3 of thm go nearby behind sch thr.... Eat?? (sure dela)
So?? Gt a bit beh song?? Honestly, Ya! Yup! Yes!  Expact ppl do wat?
So?? Wat u wan?? No, ntg... Dun bother abt myself...Xp (gt mad dy)
Haha... Btw, ttn work hvn finish ah!!! shit!! Its driving me crazy...Xp
So nw, gona on9 a while n quick go rush it....XD



Drag me to hell!!!
60days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: