BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Innermost....Xp

Din blog 4 ytd cuz its ntg 2 say abt it...Xp (ppl say me gv excuse pulak)
Hmm...2day went her hse study. I'm late 2 thr. Its nt enuf time 4 me...Xp
Ish... My dad lar!! I dun he off 2day, if nt I morning dy went her hse lo.
Wasting my half day time. Ard 3pm ny I reach her hse. I quite lik 2day.
Cuz I din wasting time on thr, I realy do my work. Do non-stop tht type.
Lik very serious...Play less, talk less...Xp (ppl sure disagree tis) Hahaha...
Once c add.math trigo paper, I wil fel lik 1na faint! C2pid paper ah! Xp
D ques much dao~ Walau! Waste many time on it oso cant finish 1page!
Err...Ard 8pm I back hse...Xp  Paiseh din gv u a chance 2 kick me...Xp
Its ntg much (SPECIAL) to say abt here.........
      ( PURPOSELY BE DOPYCAT)

              ( better dont tell out your embarrassing part )
                                 Hahahahahaha.......

On d other part. I realy duno wat's goin on wif u all. Izzit my pro or...??
I fel sumting among us. Izzit a wall?? I hard 2 communicate wif u all dy.
Honestly, wat's d pro huh?? Cant jz gv a chance 2 hv a good chat on it??
Its seem lik all chg... Dun lik tht la, exam ard d corner dy make ppl piss off.
Stil 1na...Aiya, dun fel lik 1na mention out n dun even knw hw 2 say abt it!!
Can jz straightlt tld out wat's goin on?? Izzit my mistake?? Tld out lar! Wth...
Thnk of it! Clear ur mind. Thnk wat cause tht happen. Thnk wat make it chg.
Thnk of wat had v done 2 let ppl make mistake. I'm serious. I realy duno hw.
Its troublesome me. I nt dare 2 face d fact. I scare/worry til try 2 run out of it.
Yea, I try 2 b away... I avoid...I NT DARE TO FACE D PRO LOR!! Ish...
Lol.... I duno hw n wat 2 do.... I 1na back 2 last time tht normal life...Xp
Which is sms n phone each others always!! Sum everyday tim... ><  Haha...
K la.... Tht's all 4 it... I weak in express out my feels. If I did anythings wrg...
I'm here 2 say sry to all of my fren.......^^

Drag me to hell!!!!!
71 days more to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: