BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

The first and the last time....Xp

Hmm... Tot ntg 2 blog 2day bt...Unluckily happen sumting bad. : (
The same mistake I done bt wif diff ppl. I knw tht, tht's my weakness.
I'm troublesome!! I alwys b d destroyer!! Making ppl mood nt gud!
I'm sorry... My self-controlling realy very bad. I am selfish enuf. X.X
I'm realy very sorry... For all my fren tht I had made u angry b4....
I'm here to say sorry... I'm serious of tht! Very sorry......

I an wonderful! Just the way I am.
I build my own life with love, kindness and courage.
My eyes are wide open to see the beauty around me in nature and in people.
I treat others the way I like to be treated.
I love myself! for all that I am.
I use my kindness to sort out my problems.
I am save to say how I am feeling.
I am a fantastic friend.
I am listening for all that my day has to teach me.
I am so important in this world.
Mean words don't hurt me. I have a sheild of love for myself.
I feel calm. I am ready to learn.
My smile like the sun, it warms the world.
I am happy! and my world is happy.
I always use my manners, they make others smile.
When I feel angry, I know my loving heart will calm me.
I am proud of myself! for all that I can do.
I am a good sport. I play for fun and try my best.
I use my kind words to express my feelings.
I am healthy! I love to eat good food for my growing body.
I enjoy doing my very best in all that I do.
I take pride in myself and in the things I do.
I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.
I say sorry to people I have upset. It is important.
I am happy. I love to smile.
It's O.K to make mistakes. I do learn important lessons from them.
I am a star at everything I do.
I enjoy sharing with my friends. It makes me feel happy.
I am thoughtful. I think of others and their feelings.
I am smart! I love to learn.
I am creative! I have fun expressing myself.
I am honest with myself and those I love.
When I feel jealous, I remember... I am proud of who I am.
I am the best at believing in me.
I am feeling peaceful.
I enjoy playing fun games outside-in the beauty of nature.
Some people may lie... I know the truth, it is safe in my heart.
I am happy to forgive the people I love.
I move happily along life's path. I like to try new things.
I am helpful. I enjoy helping those I love.


Drag me to hell!!!

77 days to SPM!!!

0 comments: