BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

Functions!!!!!! XD

2day I din go sch, same as 2moro oso...Xp 
Nt lazy!! Jz 1na use d time 2 study.

Heard tht only few ppl absent 2day  bt luckily din teach...
Nvm... I dun k abt it~ Xp
Wake up ard 8.30am 2day...Xp  
Quick prepared n hv breakfast b4 went her hse.
Yea, I did my studies thr... 
Its was great 2day cuz I din wasting much time... : )
Jz spend ard 1.5hour 2 watch TV n ply Wii ONLY......^^  
Shld relax abit bside study.
Did some revision 2day...( 4 me is quite much dy lo...Xp)  
Thx u sooooo much~ : ) 
Ya, duno y altot I learn 4 long time bt stil very blur on 
F4 Chp1 Functions...... @.@
N nw!! Finally I knw it!!! Hahaha...... 
I cant believed tht...Xp  Lolx... (get mad dy)
Thx 4 everythings tht u had done/hlp me.  
I appreciate it & keep it in heart......^^
Btw, nw still doin add.math stuff... 
Plan ltr revision on chemistry......^^  
As u say...  I realy gt mad dy...Xp  
Sudden gt motivation....Very strong tim...Xp
Lolx....Watever la....  Hehe...... ><
Pearly Lim had changed!!  ( duno good or bad...Xp )
Hmm... 2moro as same wil hv "group" study......Xp  
Btw, I'm planing 2 move in my grandma hse frm nw until end of SPM......XD
Bt thn I hv some transport problem on goin sch early in d morning... : (
My auntie bus gt fetch bt jz she alwys wil b late. I dun 1na line up in lewat line!!
So, decide nt 2 go sch by bus. Btw, any idea huh?? 
Can any1 hlp me??  XD    Hv 2 solve it as fast as I can...
Exam is jz ard d corner, I dun 1na waste time! Xp
Err..... I duno wat else 2 say here..... So, tht's all 4 2day......^^




Drag me to hell!!

63days to SPM!!!!!! 

0 comments: