BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 17, 2010

GreatZ ! ♥ Day....Xp

I lik 2day's weather!! Its raining n make me comfortable+cold...Xp
Cuz duno y last few days d c2pid weather was freaking hot. Ish...
Even I'm staying in air-cond + fan room, I oso fel very very hot!! : (
Luckily 2day morning heard d sound of rain n can feel d cold air...XD
I'm totally in a very good mood 2day cuz of d weather... Relax~~
Bt til ard 5.30pm, I fel d hot agn!! Ish... I dislik lar!! Sucks weather!!
Wat cause tht huh? Malaysia's weather bcum worse dy.... Hot enuf!!
Hope 2moro r nt d same...Xp Oh yea, 2day I gt ttn frm 2pm-5.30pm.
I tot I had ntg special post de, bt ttn tht time Emily had reminded...Xp
She sudden found those pic frm my phone n I plan 2 write it out here.
BUT!!!! I cant uploaded those pic lerh... Ish!!! Damn slow.... Haiz....
So, sry.... If nxt time gt chance I sure will post up here...Haha....
Btw, 2moro gt ttn as same, after tht v go XYan's hse...Xp
Dun complaint abt my post r short pls...
K la, tht's all 4 2day....
2moro gt ttn early in d morning.....
Shld slp early lu~~~  =P


p/s : Dun HURT+SAD dy la.....Xp   B happy alwys....^^


Drag me to hell!!!!
66 days to SPM!!!!



0 comments: