BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.........

Hv a short post here due 2 lack of time...Xp
Btw, I wil nt update my blog everyday since trial exam has start.
Skipped sch this 3days. Mon, Tues n Wed... (dun b jealous...Xp)
Bside, I nt gonna go sch on Fri n Sat oso. Means 6days I jz go 1day.
Hahaha... Nt lazy lar~~ This call smart! Can manage time well...Xp
Go sch oso waste time ny la. Study at hse btr. Its true~~  Haha...^^
V're lack of time rmb? Trial start!! SPM coming!!  Wake up ppl!!
Gt some motivation 4 urself!! Motivate ur fren oso!! Study!!  XD
Shit lo~ Actually damn scare...TRIAL EXAM IS START 2MORO!!
Yea, its gonna drive me crazy....Xp Study on this 3days. A bit ny la~
Haha... 2day while study tht time my mygraine-headache come AGN. ==
Ish...I dislik it lar!! Hate it much!! Its wasting me 2hour time 2 rest. : (
Hv chicken rice as lunch 2day. N ard 5pm ordered Mcd delivery...^^
Sumting hv 2 mention here. Mcflurry had change size? Smaller thn previous.
Haha... Can say as MINI Mcflurry?? Lol... Haha... Err~ Duno wat 2 say dy...
K la, for all my dear fren... Gambateh!!!! We gonna ROCK d exam??! Lol...
Hahahaha....... Add oil la every1!!!!  Wish us good luck.... : )
Din play candles n latents wif cousins this year lerh... Fel loney n sienz...Xp
Nola, cuz exam n gt sch 2moro... Ish... So..... Can join d party lo... : (
Nvm, can ASSUME tht I had celebrated on last Sat dy.... Haha....
Ohya, almost 4gt 2 wish.....
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!!!
中秋节快乐!!!!




Drag me to hell!!!
61days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: