BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pearly Lim is Lost!!

I'm lost, I realy lost... I duno wat I'm doin nw... Haiz!!
As time pass so fast, 2moro is Monday bt its Holiday! XD
I feel half happy n half afraid of this holidays. Y say so??
Honestly, I'm realy very super hyper afraid of this holiday.
I had been study n gt experience in exam 4 so many years.
Bt tis time duno y I realy SCARE of Trial exam!
Hw?? I oso duno wat shld I do! I start feel panic n lost... : (
Once holiday end, I shld face trial exam which is quite important.
After trial 3weeks I shld face SPM!!! Hw?? Wat shld I do?
I knw it, as my situation nw... My results can throw into dustbin.
If I can gt good results, sure I wont gt this type of feelings... ><
I very scare+afraid+panic+worry abt it... Can time jz stop thr?
I dun1 face d exam!! I dun1!! I dun1!! After exam jiu graduate!
I dun1 leave my fren!! I dun1 leave sch life!! I dun1 face d fact!
I dun1 face d results tht I gt!! I dun1 all those prob appear!!
Gosh!! Hw ah?? My brain is blank nw. I duno wat 2 do...@.@
I fel lik 1na shout~~Hlp me ah!!! I very afraid of d exam ah!!
Any ideas? Hw ah? Hw ah?? Wat can I do?? Wat shld I do??
Can any1 hlp me? Plan 2 hv group study on this 2 weeks holidays.
Bt success? No! All 1na study byself. No1 same as me so special.
Haiz..... Hw ah??   Ms.Ng~~~~   555...... X.X
Haiz!! Suan la... After express out my feel, its btr dy...Xp
I had no idea 4 2moro, very sienz lerh. Anyplan pls tld me as soon.
I dun 1na stay at grandma hse d whole days n whole 2 weeks!!
Sum1 pls hlp me...Xp  Plan sumting out 4 me... Pls....XD
I beg................................ Haiz~~~




Drag me to hell!!!
78 days to SPM!!!

0 comments: