BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog agn.....Xp

1st of all, I 1na say sry 2 Ms.Ng, I knw its my fault.
U shldnt put high expactation on me, I feel very guilty.
I'm sry 2 say tht, dun waste ur time. I'm useless... :(
2day actually did sum wrg things. Bt its worth 4 me...Xp
Cuz hv a lot of fun wif Nai Cha & Jeat in Nai Cha's hse.
After sch, hlp thm tidy up those stall place n bla bla~~
Finding ppl n thinking whr 2 go until 3pm ny go ttn...Xp
Finally found Jeat acc me n Nai Cha brg us back her's hse.
Yeeeee... She say v very pity wor so jz "sou liu" us. Xp
Bside, at her hse tht time, she kep on ask us go out lerh.
Hw bad la her... >< Hmph! Nola, I knw tht she's jz joking.
Cuz me kep on zat her ma, so she been force 2 say so. :)
Hahahaha... Aiya, watever la... Lolx... ^^ XD :)
Plan went her hse C C only bt finally v ply Wii thr...XD
Her family was friendly n big bro was awesome good...XD
I dont mean tht Nai Cha nt gud. No nid mention la...Xp
Hmm... Its very funny n happy thr la. Our reaction....
I mean while d time v eating meehun mee by her grandma.
Its ok la, wont insipid. Nai Cha no nid feel paiseh la.
Hahaha... Bt its true d meehun mee nt enuf salty. ><''
Bt at least u gt gv us kicap wat...XD Lolx... =='''
Sry ah Jeat, hope 2day d decision I make din borin u.
I say 1na ply basketbal wif u, bt choose 2 go Nai Cha's hse.
V ply Wii thr, ply til wont stop n out of control jo...XD
V ply til crazy. Our action was...Argh!! No image...Xp
Tht's y make me dun feel lik 1na went ttn jo..Xp Its fun!!
Honestly, its my fault, dun blame on others. Sry all~~ :)
Ah! N Nai Cha say 1na post a video up ma, bt seem ntg.
I din saw it on her blog n facebook oso. Luckily...Haha!!
Other thn tht, I gt Wendy's birthday party 2 attend...Xp
At 1st I dy tle her I din go, jz 4 giving her surprise...Xp
Oveall, d party is ok. 1na C pic?! Pic refers 2 facebook.

p/s : I'm serious, u wear spec btr than din...Xp

0 comments: