BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Untitled.........

2day at tapak was quite excited abt this Sat.
So, v discuss/talk non-stop abt it. Unluckily...
Let d C2pid Mr.Tan(sami) tegur a bit. Fine~~
I knw its realy my fault, so din argue wif him.
After tht, as normal mood. I'm ntg. I'm fine...Xp
C!! I dy say, if realy my fault, I wont argue bek.
Bt once I knw tht, its nt my fault, I sure argue!!
Take notes on this my fren...Xp Skip......
Hmm... Our sch gt wat class decoration competition.
Ofcuz all class hv 2 take part including "5C"!! XD
Can c tht most of d class start decorating on 2day.
Ehm...Every1 of us spend RM2 to buy those things.
Err...Buy those flag n related patriotik stuff la.
Heard frm other say tht 3C decorate til very nice.
So, went 2 hv a look wif JYong,YHow n Sum...Xp
Cheh! A piece of cake!! Who said nice?? Hahaha...
Wow... Sound so LC huh?? No choice, tht's us!! ^^
Our class start decorating on d last 2 period.
Its a big projek 4 us...^^ 1st all of us pack our bag.
Thn, lik exam tht time all put outside corridoor thr.
Including all d desk n chairs gonna move out! Rolf~~
Haha...Cuz thy 1na hv sum painting n sweeping in class.
N sumting was so special n YENG. Hahaha... Its awesome!!
Kalye thm seem lik so hardworking colouring outside corridoor.
V arrange sum tables n chair to let thm use until 4E's thr.
Washeh... Whn 4E's student saw this, their reaction was...
Walau... Wat happen... Geng wor lik tht oso can. Zadao~~ XD
Bt, hv 2 say sry 2 4E'student ya, v block ur ways...Xp
Hahaha...V block their back door n make thm diff 2 went in.
Among our decorating tht time, sum of us decided wash floor.
N!! Nxt time v shld take off our shoes b4 went in d class.
Well, after our whole 5C's student discuss, its been cancel.
Sure la, leave hw many month v hv to graduate? Y do such...
Do so many DUO YU de things for our class?? Actually 4 sch!
Hw hardworking u r 2 mop d floor, I'm sure it stil wil dirty.
Cuz u knw tht duno wat floor, stil wil auto gt many dust de.
K, fine... Buy Map? 2 cover d floor, dun C2pid la...><
Ard RM100 v hv 2 spend 2 buy those stuff cover d floor lerh.
So, at last v had decided 2 make it nice simply...^^
Only buy much flags n stuff hang ard n paint a bit finish.
N survery wif MK... V found sumting very funny on d others.
Sudden, sum song appear in my mind...Hope u all gt wat I mean.
4A...V wish u a merry Christmas, v wish u a merry christmas~~
4B...He xin nian zhu xin nian, xin nian dao~~ (in chinese)
5A&5B...Negaraku tanah tumpahnya darahku, raja hidup bersatu~~
5C...Satu Bangsa, Satu Suara, Satu Nada, Satu Irama bersama~~
4E... Selamat~ Hari Raya bla bla bla.... I duno hw 2 sing jo.
Hahahahaha... It was damn funny wei...Xp Can gt it huh?? Xp
Lolx...Watever la....
Aiya, its damn boring nw...Xp No ppl let me 2 hv chat tim.
Hahaha... Ciaoz ppl! Pearly Lim! Go study lar!! SPM cuming!
Ur fren all so BC cuz they r studying lerh. Like u so lazy meh?!
Omg... I feel sienz abt it. Sendiri talk n scld thr... Sot sot~
K la, Tht's all 4 2day...XD

0 comments: