BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy day.....

Well, 2day quite happy. I oso duno wat's d reason...XD
2day plan stay back study wif Cat thm de, bt din do so.
Cuz I was helping in decorating our class 4 d competition.
Its realy look nice n every1 pass by sure wil take a look.
Hahahaha... I'm nt LC or wat, jz can say '5C' r awesome!!
Such a good idea Sarah gv n such a good cooperation of us!
Hahaha... I'm nt lying its big chance 4 us 2 win!! Yeah!!
Another things tht make me feel touching is my dear fren~~
Among decorating, i gt curi tulang went library hv a look.
Saw Cat n Yan thm were teaching Carmen n Jeat. Do revision.
Fuyoh!! Damn good wei u all. Last time I PMR oso no1 teach me.
A bit jealous lor. Haha...Nola, I'm nt tht small gas. Joking~
Anyway, listen up. Add oil in ur PMR ya!! Seriously, good luck!
K la, tht's all 4 2day... Sleepy... Nitez...

0 comments: