BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Innermost........

Argh!! Its too many things happen on me at d same time.
I gonna burst, explore, mad, crazy, out of control! X.X
Haiz... Actually I gt many things 2 post up here de. :(
Bt gt a bit lazy 2 type out...Xp Its long long story~~
So, jz cincai say abt it ba...^^

I'm sad + dissapointed + angry + hurt...I wan give up!!
I'm tired 4 being lik tht... I duno wat happen on it.
Mayb its realy mine fault or both of us oso gt faults!!
I duno, is up 2 u all. I'm totally heart death!! @.@
I dun feel lik 1na mention on it. Its complicated...Xp
Bt, I hope tht my things wont effect others ppl mood.
Urs PMR jz ard d corner, focus on it n dun bother abt us.
Pls, I beg u two. I dun1 hu'r nt involved worrying abt it.
Kidz....Xp Mind ur own buisness...XD Add oil in ur PMR!!
Dun same lik me alwys study last min n bcum too playful!!
I knw it cuz I try those b4. So, nw wat's d benefit 4 me?
Listen 2 wat BIG Carmen say. Study!! Study!! n Study!!
Dun ltr same as me feel regret n Everythings is too late!!
Anyways, I sincere wished u two... GaMbAhTeH in ur PMR!!!

Well, 2day after ttn went badminton wif d same gang bt...
This time more special+interesting?? Cuz gt Ling Sze...XD
She damn well in badminton oh, realy too look down on her.
Lolx...Watever...Haha... Thx la, 4 gv us an enjoyable day.

Actually tht sumting make me damn angry after ttn. Wth!!
I'm very beh song tht kind of attitude while talking 2 me!!
Tht time I angry lik hell man! Almost 1na scld rough words out!
If dun dissapear infornt of u al quickly, I think I'll fight!
Walau eh, I duno y lo, damn damn damn hyper super angry lo...
Its oso related to others things la, actually all combine...~.~
Honestly, I knw many things tht hw u all treat me without u knw.
Sum1 realy out of my expactation n make me damn disspointed.
Bt luckily stil gt sum1 warm-blooded...Xp I knw hw u treat me.
I knw everythings n many things... Bt I jz alwys acting duno.
Its nt waste tht I alwys treat u extra good among thm. :)
Altot sumtime u oso wil make me angry, bt I wont k abt it...Xp
Cuz d things u make me happy r more thn tht u make me angry.
Hahaha...Mayb sumtimes I'm jealous abt sumting...Bt... Err...
Aiya suan la... Duno hw 2 express out my weird feelings la...^^
So, jz 4gt abt it n back 2 our topics.....XD
All negative things combine 2 make me angry lik hell!! Bt...
Jz cant blame it on me. I'm human oso k?! No1 is perfect!! X.X
While walking on d road, my mind running, thinking many things.
Tht time I realy angry til feel lik 1na destroyed everythings!!
I feel lik 1na pull d trees on roadside out of ground... ==
I feel lik 1na break all d parking on roadside car's mirror...
I feel lik 1na fight wif d ppl/stranger who walking on d road...
I feel lik 1na stand in d middle of road c gt car crash me or nt.
I duno.... I realy damn dissapointed + angry tht time....
I'm out of control tht time...Bt luckily I can calm down a bit.
After tht, walked AlOnE 2 sch's bus stop 4 waiting Jeat Yinn.
Cuz... I knw I cant show tht infornt of fren tht nt involved.
Sry Jeat Yinn... While d time u walk wif me, lunch wif me...
I seldom talk wif u n shows d black face. Very sry abt it. @.@
Cuz tht time I'm trying my best 2 calm down myself.... >
After tht, everythings is ok while I meet sum1...Xp (Geli~ing)
Duno wat's d reason, once chat/zat/meet/play wif her....(geli)
All unhappy things, angry feel n bad mood will lost automaticly.
Mayb she's crazy n 38 enuf huh??! Hahaha... (Dun perasan) Xp
Well, special thx 2 Ling Sze. Thx u 4 being my listener...XD
Sry 4 being troublesome u this few days. Thx lot my fren!! XD
Haha... Yea, u're right! Its fun 2 keep on zAt U...xP Lolx...

On d other hand, I gt shock cuz I gt such thinking.....
Nw I'm wonder... Wonder tht did I need chg ttn class??
I dun1 ttn at Fri n Sat le... I wan wif PKim thm... Can I?
zzit true I hope 2 b lik tht? Did Ms.Ng allow me 2 do so??
Who cares.... Jz scare I'll feel regret on my decision.



p/s : I'm totally lost.... Can sum1 guide me??

0 comments: