BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hari Kokurikulum......

2day is my sch hari koko. Early in d morning let ppl make me sad.
7.10am went sch, meet Ai Juin, she ask me y din back SMKTE. ><
Cuz 2day SMKTE gt activities open 4 all de. Haiz...Dun hurt me!
Hehe... Actually I realy 1na went back visit my fren lerh...Xp
Bt I gt PBSM duty 2day, so cant lo. U stil mention 2 me! ==''
Ok, jz 4gt abt it.... Smile :)
Well, u guys done a good job 2day. I mean those who kawad.
Altot v r nt d best, bt I knw, u all dy try ur best...^^
On d other hand, I very angry abt d ppl who duty. jz 1 ppl.
Complain abt this n tht! Walau eh! U!! Form5 dy lerh, stil...
Wat d hell u r talking 2 me, I wil rmb 4ever!! I can say tht...
U r no ability to b a PBSM member!!! U jz get off!! Stupid!!
Bt d other 2ppl which form2, very good. U done well in duty.
K la, tht's all 4 2day... Lazy type dy...
Wondering goin 2 ttn or nt. Haiz... Feel tired n no mood go.

0 comments: