BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Successful Monday......Xp

Well, I gonna 2 b copycat 4 this post cuz I'm lazy...Xp
Lend out ur time 2 read this cuz it wil b kinda long.


Yes, I am here because I skipped school. Hehe.. (c)
Woke up at 8.40am 2day cuz grandma 1 me acc her go market.
So, forced myself 2 do so altot I'm very slpy n tired. :)


Anyway ytd went 2 Yit How's house. 
His sister birthday n he invited me / I went with my aunt...
At first decided nt 2 go de bt since my aunt n she's goin so, I folo...Xp
I went thr earlier thn d sapo cuz she's being in Jinjang b4 came here.
Whn she text me tht time... I damn freaking surprise + happy!  : )
Cuz its out of my expactation tht she wil go...XD   V knw dela....
Those auntiessssssss sure wil make us feel paiseh n borin de ma.
So, I tot u scare 2 face it n din plan 2 attend de. Bt finally... Haha...
N I heard sumting funny. Those auntiess said ur mum look lik u eh?
Lol... Izzit thy said wrgly?? Nt surpose said u look lik ur mum meh?
Hahaha... I din feel paiseh thr altot WTing n Kalye din come...Xp
Cuz stil gt my classmate YJ,KS,GR,JY n his BF. N!! My aunt~~Ah San
Hahaha... Sound funny huh? Ya, my aunt nickname Ah San!! Xp
Those auntiessss very cute de, straight ask me Ah San is ur whose ah?
Lolx... Zadao~~ Knw I'm Ah San's niece bt duno Ah San is my aunt?
Ok jz 4gt abt it. V all act mouse lik tht eat at Yit How's room. Wow...
His room was dirty bcuz of us...Xp He keep on serve us food. Thx!
Quite pity him went up n down serve foods n drinks 4 us... Xp
While waiting d sapo, me n my classmate eat, facebooking at room. 
I was keep on check d time. D sapo tld tht ard 8.30pm she wil arrived.
So, I scare she feel paiseh, purposely keep on went down wait her..XD
Finally, she's wearing PROPER OUTFIT arrived wif her mum... Lol...
Ofcuz start frm nw, I b a follower lo...Xp  Wait her finish her dinner....
 As usual, I keep on tease her whole night and disturb her. Bt my aunt!
Lagi teruk! Omg...Tease? Me infront of her!! She laugh of tht! Hmph!
Anyway, skip.....Xp  Thn v keep walking ard. Watch badminton live...
N thn finally went k-room. At 1st v tolerate those kids let thm sing 1st.
After tht, d k-room is mine!! Wahahaha.... Hmm... Nope, is us!!  =P
Well, those kids!  Singing Shouting in d k-room. Walau...My ears~ Xp
After tht thy all went out thn only I dare 2 sing thr bt stil very paiseh...
Cuz of d sapo!! Keep on laugh n stare at me while I'm singing... Blek~
N!! She brg her sch job came here... Wat I mean is PA sistem things.
She keep on ajust/testing d music n mic volume, base all tht... Lolx...
Dun need so YIM JIM n act pro la. Watever u do oso sound lik duck dela.
Kidding + Joking...Xp  Honestly, its ok la, din sound lik duck. Dun worry.
Its ok, sumtimes its nice... SUMTIMES only lar! Sum1 worst thn u thr...Xp
I'm hvg a lot of fun wif u all during d time in k-room. Thx!! Thx sapo!
Ard 11++pm she's back. Yjuan fetch me back on 12++pm. Thx YJuan!!


Instead of tht... Thr's some funny conservation among my parents wif me.
Me    : Ltr I gt party 2 attend, u 6sumting fetch me go. D near SAI GONG thr de.
Mum : Wat party? Whose party is tht? Exam coming stil alwys hang out.
Me    : Ppl's Birthday party. Dun need worry transport, 2nite I slp at grandma hse.
Mum :  Michelle  gt go ah?
Me    : No...
Mum: Y  Michelle  din go? Thn y u 1na go?
Me    : ==lll  Y shld she go only I can go? She duno this fren la! Nt same gang...
Mum :  Michelle  din go, u go 4 wat?!
Me    : @.@  This is my classmate party, nt same gang wif Michelle. So she din go!
Our conservation end lik tht... Lolx....


Other thn tht,  I hlp her uploade d video 4 many days. Finally 2day success!!
Wow... Luckily din listen 2 u. Proud of myself--wont easily give up! Haha...
Altot tht's nt my video... Bt I'm very happy n can feel d feelings of success.
Hahaha.... Wa~~  D sentence sound knowledgable + meaningful right? 
K la, I'm oso *touching* tht u keep on say thx 2 me at everywhere la...Xp
N, u're welcome. Rmb tht, hlping among fren dun need rewards...Xp


p/s : Fair enuf huh? Both oso gt appear......Xp


Drag me to hell!!!!
84 days to SPM!!

0 comments: