BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

Random.......

Well, 2day mood damn nt good. Finally I cant tahan.
I show out my weakness? Moody innfront of my classmate.
Its... Duno I'm angry? Sad? or Dissapointed? Haiz...
Watever, jz leave it. Thx my beloved 5C classmate.
U all hlp me a lots, urs advised is useful to me.
I almost 1na cry of it dy, luckily gt u all...XD
2moro is our sch hari Koko, so need wake up early.
Hope anything wil b fine 2moro. Its ntg much 2 say here.
PBSM aDd OiL!! Dun make us dissapointed! Try ur BEST!!
Altot v r nt d best, bt v shld try our best!! ROCKS!
I knw sum1 put high expactation on tis time kawad.
I hope tht thy wont make u dissapointed. Cheer~ :)
Every1 who gt take part in kawad pls drink more water ah.
Take k urself ah, dun fall sick ah... ><
2moro after tht, plan go McD! Weeeee...(Learn frm WTing)
Hahahaha... Bt after tht 3pm gt ttn lerh... Haiz...
N!! At night, go Wendy's birthday party. Nai Cha~~
I had decided 2 go lo, Haha... Bt I din tld Wendy tht I'm goin.
Cuz I wanna surprise her... Smart lerh me... (perasan shit) Xp
Ltr she tot I din go n sudden c me duno wil touching til cry or nt.
Hahahahahaha... Brg tissue oso prepare let her wap her's tear...Xp
Walau, Pearly Lim!! U think too much lar!! Stop ur perasan nw!!
Hahahaha... K la, tht's all 4 2day. Every1 nitez!!

0 comments: