BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I hate 2moro... Rolf! Xp

2moro is MONDAY agn... ~.~ Seriously I hate it...Xp
Sienz... Hv 2 wake up early n go sch ntg 2 do de. :(
Err... I think I shld start my study nw? Hmm... ><
Wat shld do lerh?! Shld form a study group? Its work?
Stayback study wif fren or either go fren hse study?
Could it b...?!! Any1 can cooperate wif my planing ah?!
As I knw, If wan me study alone, its impossible...Xp
Haiz!! Watever la... C one step walk one step...Xp
Gosh! My hand muscle stil pain. Izzit prove tht I'm lauzy?
Duno whether Jeat's hand gt pain or nt? Hehe...
If she same as me gt muscle pain oh, means I'm nt lauzy.
Muahahahaha.... Its pain thn ply badminton duno y. Zzz...
Ehem... Abt Wendy's Birthday, refers to Steph's blog...Xp
Most of it abt me...Xp (perasan shit) XD :)
K la, seem it alomost 10pm. I need off n slp early.
Cuz......... 2moro is sch day n MONDAY!!!!! Grr~~~

0 comments: