BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Normal type Taurus....Xp Guilty....Q.Q

Err...2day after sch BC~ing boro PM note frm fren photostat.
Cuz 2moro PM n BI test!! My own PM note dissapear dy... >< Finally, troublesome her agn... :( Cuz her's hse d nearest. So, after sch went her hse boro n photostat it n return back. 2day promise went movie wif WTing thm n ZI YING de. Haiz... At last, I decided nt 2 go...:( Realy sry ah ZI YING...XD 4give me pls, I...I...Gt my personal reason 4 nt 2 go...Xp Sry WTing, Sry Kalye, Sry Zi Ying.... Guilty eh me... "sob" Aftnoon I went Jusco wif aunt&grandma pulak...>< Guilty agn~ Phew~~~ Tht's d 1st guilty things.... 2nd??
LING SZE, (I TLD U I REALY DUNO PUT COLOUR LO!!)
Ok...Dont say untill like that la. I'm just make fun on you. Hmm...Ah no!! Err...I always make fun on everyone dela...XD No choice la, who ask me is K-TYPE TAURUS...Xp 555555... Feel very guilty lerh!! Haiz!! Play too over already eh? ><
Owh~~ Its sad to saw your post, put PINK somemore!!! ==''
Ok now.........
Very sorry that I always troublesome and make fun on you.
Very sorry for wasting your time to teach me everythings.
Very sorry for kacau you until I feel myself are annoying.
Very sorry for complaint about everything without thinking.
Very sorry for always ZAT you and quarrel/argue with you.
Very sorry for always make you reach your boiling point.
Very sorry for disturbing your sweet afternoon's nap.....
Very sorry for although you already very patience teach me.
but I still did the same mistake.
Your patience + your time = me + wasting + dissapointed
Very sorry for the eight sorry above....@.@ == :)
Very special thanks to YAP LING SZE for treat me so good.
Wish thanks to you from my innermost part. Thousand thanks!
Phew~~~ Feel less guilty after voice out... Hahaha...Xp

0 comments: