BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love 31 July - 1 Aug Linggi Camp!! XD

1st of all, lend me ur 30min...Hehe... It wil b kinda long...^^
Went 2days 1nite Linggi,Melaka Trans-adventure camp on 31July - 1Aug.
It was realy fun!! I damn lik it! Its diff n btr thn others camp. XD
Cuz v stayed in air-conditioned dorms & were served wif tasty food!!
On Sat morni, v all gather at sch on 6.30am. Mich's dad fetch. Thx!
Bt d buses came 2 sch super late, so v reached destination at 11am.
D journey take us ard 2 n half or 3hr. DUH! Sienz til wan crazy dy.
V keep on eating, chit-chating, disturbing fren n slping in bus...Xp
Bcuz of d buses late cum, so v late 2hr ny reached destination... :(
After reached, v listen 2 a short talk on d activities n facilitators.
I love Amelia & Jocelyn Yeoh, thy were crazy n funny enuf!! Siao po~~
Bsides, Major Christopher, I tot he's a very strict person, bt nt!! XD
V seperate into 4 groups n thy decided choose boy, girl n group LEADER.
After thy mention Merissa name, I knw tht I sure kena cuz of my name.
Thy lik 2 choose who had eng name infront. Its in my expactation. Sudden!
D major said, Wa tis oso a nice name ah. Pearly Lim!! All laugh~~ ==''
Tht time I was shock n totally speechless...Xp I'm d leader of Group3.
V given tasks forming group names,cheers & sum mental indoor activities.
Our group name was BUGZZ!!Tis is bcuz insects have great teamwork...XD
Other than tht, v stil gt a nice cheer~~~
WHO V R? BUGZZ!!
WHO V R? BUGZZ!!
I SAY BUGZZ U SAY WIN
BUGZZ?? WIN!!
BUGZZ?? WIN!!
I SAY BUGZZ U SAY WIN
BUGZZ?? WIN!!
BUGZZ?? WIN!!
GO BUGZZ~!!
HOR!! ^^
V had tea time & lunch & tea time agn b4 d outdoor activ started.
D'Dragon head & tail' game,'Dutch Lady Toilet Bang Watermelon' n...
'Mind ur own business' game were so fun...XD V r so enjoyed it~~
My body was soaking wet whn playing 'mind your own business'. O.O
Tis game v r d last finish, cuz our teamates cant mind own business.
Hahahaha.... Anyway, I'm touching 2 c tht others group keep hlp us.
Those games were given points so v were actually competiting.
After taking our dinner,night sense /walk begin. Its quite special.
It was Miss Chai's birthday as well,so v threw her a suprise hihi.
Emily came into d mini hall wif hands holding a cake & al of us
stood up singing Happy Birthday song.
Ms.Chai said tht it was d most unforgettable birthday she ever had.^^
It was a heavy raining night, d wind blew strongly til I gt stunt.
At night, I realy felt very super hyper cold in d dorm!! Grr~~~
Cold til I felt lik 1na slp wif big Carmen bt nt dare voice out. Xp
D c2pid blanket useless, cold til I close all d air-cond thr...Xp
I din slp at my own dorm cuz its less ppl n make me felt bored thr.
So, decided go Nai Cha's dorm slp. Unluckily, its damn crowded thr!
Ppl slp thr much til I oso no place 2 slp jo...:( Smelly Nai Cha~ Huh!
Thn, went 2 Mich dorm wif MK. Ya, v slp thr... Cuz thr gt place...Xp
If I knw earlier small Carmen n Jeat wil slp in my dorm, I sure wil back.
Sun morn ard 5am stil raining, altot MK wake me up (If I'm nt mistaken)
Bt I jz ans its raining, cancel my group meeting n I'll wake up at 6am.
Ard 6am my teamates wake me up wif some strong tone n black face. ==
Sry lo~ I knw its my fault, ask u al gather at 530am, bt me slp til 6am.
Thy BOIL me lerh!! Al dun felt lik 1na choi me!! Hmph!! Except Nai Cha~
Hahaha... U a bit good la... Cuz u r d one who stil choi me... Hehe...
After done everythings, v gather n do some exerciseswhich kill me...Xp
Lying down on wet floor do some hard exercises...(6 pack) o.0
V ran for 1km, walk for 1 km......After tht, came back n hv breakfast.
Our damn fun 4 continuous activities started
-1ST > SPIDER WEB
-2ND > ROCK CLIMBING + ABSEILING
-3RD > ELECTRIC something...
we didnt play the last activitiy > TREASURE OF LINGGI
bcuz v had no enough time.
After we kept all things and having our FUTURE CAR presentation ...
Teacher told us that the bus haven reach !!! =.=
So, all of us went 2 took photoS....XD (D only chance 2 take photo)
Among d game I'm damn stress actually cuz I'm holding d much point.
Cuz team leader deduct marks more thn others... ~.~ Scare ah~~ Xp
Bt I'm realy happy tht my teamates r very good, tolerate n cooperate.
I'm here 2 say thx 2 u all my awesome teamates!! GO BUGZZ!!! XD
In d way back, v stil ply, slp n cit chat in bus. I lik d time in bus!
Tht's all 4 tis camp. Nw, is d time 2 express out my own feelings. XD
Hmm... Ehem... Errhem hem... Erm... Hmm... >< K la, dun ply dy!
Through tis camp, I realy learned. I learn hw 2 communicate well.
Other thn tht, I felt fun whn I'm crazying wif Emily n Ling Sze...XD
Well, can say as tis is d 1st time v been 2gether so long. I miss it!
Hahaha...I felt comfortable whn crazying wif u 2...Xp (dun perasan)
Thx u all 4 brging me those happy n crazy times...Xp
On d other hand, thr's oso sum1 make me a bit unhappy... :(
Duno whether its can say as unhappy or dissapointed?! I realy speechless.
Hmm...I took quite much photo in this camp, bt jz din hv 1 photo wif her.
Alamak... Wat d hell r happen? Its weird~~ Its hard 2 explain out.
Haiz.... Tht's all... Photo go facebook c...XD
Long lerh my post...Xp

0 comments: