BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 23, 2010

SMALL test........

2day hv d SMALL test/exam on BM, Chem n Math... Overall is ok.
Hmm...BM I duno d peribahasa part n bina ayat part ah!!! X.X
Chem is ok, I use ard half n hour 2 finish it lerh. Geng!! XD
Nw lets talk abt math. Ehem! Once gt d paper, I do ques 3 1st.
Cuz I scare 4gt hw 2 do, so spend quite much time on this ques.
After finish this ques ny do others. Thn finish d paper. Fuyoh!
I go check agn d ques3. Shit! Found sumting wrg wif it. Area...
Yea, d area I nt sure abt d ans, duno whether is 75 or 37.5.
@.@... So, I damn scare tht time, heartbeat 200++ 4 no reason.
Haha...Nt longer time's up! I din bother abt it n jz pass up.
After sch, quickly go search 4 d ans. For ques3 la, ny last wrg.
My 1st reaction was... Dissapointed n angry wif myself. :(
2nd reaction was... Happy... Hahahaha... Sot jo me? Nola!! Xp
I happy cuz this is d 1st time I do transformation ques lar!!
I'm happy 2 knw tht I stil can do tis ques bt jz except AREA la.
Hahaha...Quite good jo la me, at least gt improvement.(perasan)
Geng lor, I can rmb wat she teach eh?! Nxt time study sej thr!
Haha...Joking...Joking la...Ltr ppl complaint I'm nt study de!!
=='' Watever la since its pass...XD 2moro BIO, PHY n BC...
Omg...Die lo, BIO n PHY 2gether. Bt nvm la, I dun 1na bother!
Hmm...Me is lik tht dela, Lazy! No ppl force me, I wont study!
Hahaha...Nt responsible enuf huh? Try 2 blame huh? Speechless!
Haiz...2day after sch sudden feel gt a bit cham... :( 555...
Back hse tht time knw grandma din cook, so cook byself...Xp
Cook maggie mee, duno whether izzit d maggie mee expired...
Or... Its taste weird...Yucky, duno hw 2 describe out d taste.
Sudden my mind flash back tht day d maggie I ate at LS hse...XD
Mine?? Taste weird! I din eat it n straightly pour it... ><''
As conclude, I ate ice-cream n cakes 4 my lunch. Cham eh? Haiz!
So!! 2moro!! I gonna stayback wif fren do revision n go lunch!!
Hmm...Any idea 4 tht? I stil hvn ajak ppl go lunch wif me 2moro.
I lazy ask la...Ltr ask jo, no1 acc me do revision n lunch lerh.
If realy lik tht I'il feel very paiseh n sad delo...Xp ==
Cuz of d maggie, I feel very angry, N!! Msg ppl 2 find out d ans.
So stubborn huh? Stil 1na knw abt d area's ans... Ciaoz...XD
I knw its a small test, bt d pro is... Nt I k abt d marks la~~
Aiya duno hw 2 express out d feelings la. Its ans is 50! X.X
I knw hw 2 do it. Christine explain 2 me whn v in bus tht time.
C2pid me!! Talking so straight n mind oso straight? ><
Wont thnk frm others side 2 solve it?! Actually it easy delo!!
Damn u Pearly!! Xp K, jz 4gt abt it...^^
After tht I plan 2 on9 de, bt I lost d broadband! Cant find it!
So, maggie mee + math + cant find broadband 2 on9 = very angry!
Lolx... Totally lost patient on it! N jz "fak mang zhang" thr.
I jz dun thnk so much n straight slp...XD Slp til 4sumting.
After d nap, my angryness lost...XD Sot sot de la me...Xp
Hmm...I slowly n patiently look 4 d broadband. Yea! Found it!!
So, nw I hv d chance 2 blogging here...XD Hahahaahahahaha...

0 comments: