BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010.12.31 n 2011.01.01 UNFORGETABLE DAYS

Here to wish everyone Happy New year!!!! Bye 2010 and Hi 2011. : )
Yesterday went Desa Park City with friends and walao eh gang. I'm lovin it...Xp
We went there countdown for the 2011 year. We have steamboat as our dinner.
Its was damn much people there and its crowded!! xD  We enjoyed much there.
This is my first year go countdown with friends lerh... I feel good~ Hahaha...

I was busy around LS's gang and walao eh gang. Much friends, no choice. =P
As usual, we all loitering around there. There's many stall sold FOODS! xD
And also 10 game stalls and bla bla~ We need buy ticket 2 play those games.
So, brought 10 ticket for walao eh gang. RM3 per ticket, its quite cheap. : )
Walao eh gang go for the tatoo.  All of us write on hand...Walao Eh~Name

Then I join LS them play at playground while waiting walao eh gang finished.
I'm having fun with them in the playground. Haha...Thanks for pulling us the...
Not longer walao eh gang go Sweet's house due to nothing to do walk around. 
We play heart attack there. ( Our favourite game! Xp ) Its was damn funny.
WZheng keep on loose on this. Haha...Sudden, me and wzheng laugh non-stop. 
We saw xyan and pyee did some very funny action when taking group picture.
Its hard to describe here out what was it but its funny and I laugh non-stop. Xp

11.30pm, Sharon phoned us to get back there earlier due to much people jo.
Then, we move our ass from sweet house to the place we gather to countdown.
Each of us was holding a spray waiting to have fun with it after fire works.
Walao eh gang keep on shout walao eh in there, just like mad. But, we like it~
Hahaha...After that, our spray war had begin!! Hehe...Whole body dirty~ ><

Some back after this, some still stay there because its serious traffic jam.  
We enjoyed the loud music there and some get drunk, sing, play, dance... xD
All so high that time, one word to describe my feels~ AWESOME!! Haha...
I overnight at LS's house because its late and lazy to back. ( Excuse! ) Hehe...

Hmm... Her brother fetch big.car and CY back. I go CY's house borrow toilet.
Haha...And I cant open the toilet door when I was inside, luckily CY helped!
How funny is it. She keep on say, push down the lock... I still blur like that.
She repeat few times, then only I get it and she help me push the door open.
Lol...I'm seriously get drunk lor that time. But NOT really drunk, blur only.
Haha...Anyway, thanks CY!! Xp Oh!! Another things to mention here. ==

This two days really...Dont know how to say... Ish~ Very special day...xD
Before go LS's house overnight, i asked! Do you have extra toothbrush?
She said, sure! My house most much is toothbrush de ler. So, I dont worry.
Who knows, after go her house and decided overnight there, only she told.
My house dont have toothbrush already! You were so LUCKY. I was~ O.O
Cham...Cant imagine what happen on it...AwW~ I dont wanna mention...

Lol... Then today morning went her dad's office to see puppies. Its black!
All black black very wat dat!! ( I'm a bit dislike black dog...Xp )Haha...
Went dinner with her family and they send me back. Thanks uncle auntie!

Conclude for this two days, happy, fun, unforgettable, high, enjoyed....
And also felt weird + awkward on those things she GIFT me!!  Xp
Ok!! I wont forget things happen on this two days forever and ever....xD

Add on :
Tomorrow Yumiko Chung Kar Yee aka Sei Yeh will go NS lor. Haiz... I was so SAD!! : (  Sorry that I cant go although I promised you before. Very sorry.... 555... Anyway, take care yourself there!! Do enjoy and stay health...Xp I will phone you every saturday. : )

ps : Tomorrow having undang with Catherine.. Hehehe.... : )

0 comments: