BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sad + fan + annoy = mad + piss off

Today went undang with catherine. The people was damn funny!! I like the talk cause it wont be bored as I though. The guy bring many toys there. Hahaha... Lol... Those stuff helps in demostrate us some driving stuff lar. But what's for those guns and sword?? He use to shoot us if we were sleeping or not concentrating in class. Lol... How funny is it!! xD Finally, kar yee go NS liao. Around 3.30pm she gather there and went up bus. Then reach airport around 7++pm. I cant rush to meet her due to my undang class until 4pm. Since yesterday I keep on texted and phoned her, but I dont know why I speechless...Xp I sad until dont know what to say keep on repeat the same things untill she also beh tahan. Haha... Anyway, god bless her. : )

Tomorrow is my first day of work!! Live for 17years din work before. Honestly, got a bit worry and scare of it. Haha... Now feel like dont wanna go work tomorrow. But scare let parents scold badly because I already spend $$ buy work's cloths. ( Not uniform! Xp ) At first I though the work is ok and quite good. But after ask around, I dislike liao. All people get high pay than me much. Then what for I'm being so stupid work there and get low pay although got much holiday?? Aiya, as conclude its really not worth lor, So, finding another jobs instead of working this...Xp Anyone got jobs and can introduce me?? I need work with friends dar, dont wanna work alon!! (  I know I'm useless! : ( )

Besides, tomorrow got a gang of friends go Sunway Pyramid play err... : (  How sad, because of this stupid work make me loose the fun! Haiz... Cham~ People a\enjoy there, I work like mad?? Pearly Lim Hui Jing!! Why you become so cham liao de?? Haiz!! @.@ God please bless me find a better jobs which can accept my request! xD  Anyway, even though I haven go work, but already LEARN that its hard to find jobs and hard to survive!! Lol... I miss high school life! Its much easier.... : )

0 comments: