BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

I stunt~!

Have a short post here due to nothing much happen on today. : )  As usual me and Ling Sze go work. Today got a girl named Tammy, sudden do math in high speed and correct quite much questions. At first, I got wonder why she sudden bcome so PRO because she's most NOT CLEVER, talk much and do slow in class. But then today math can finished so fast and correct much WITHOUT draf on paper. She say she know Xin Suan, then I really believe her. But after Ling Sze told choose some questions test her. Then only we realised she simply circle the answer and wait untill I discuss only rub off and correct it. Walao eh~ Such people!! I still believe her! Cheh!! Then Ling Sze talk with her with a strong tone... "Now I give you a chance to told me the truth! " She still try to lie+hide... Then Ling Sze give her 10canes! And ask her write 50lines... "I next time dont want copy answer already ".  Then ask her parents signature on it sumore. Monday if she din pass up, 100lines! And ask me give her the paper and redo all again. Fuyoh!! Wow~ O.O You very gang lerh! So fierce! Hahaha...
Ok that's all for today....xD

0 comments: