BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Randomly

As Chinese New Year coming, our tradision... Buy new cloths!! Sunday, went 1 Utama shopping with parents. Finally have that chance because before that I'm busy with my undang stuff, visit IMU bla bla~ Brought 2 shirts which from romp and nike, a wallet from teddy milk? Lol... ( Next target, nike shoes... Begging dad to buy it. Hehe... )But its still not enough for me, sister already buy lots lor.
: ( Anyway, mum said this is the last week for me to shop. Better treasure the time! xD I have to buy many cloths in short time, if not later Chinese New Year no new cloths wear...Xp Much things to buy lerh! Pants...Shirts...Shoes... Hope I can finish buy those things I want on this weekend... : )

I get my L license but my driving lesson start after Chinese New Year. Now is not the time. Ish~ Still have to wait soooooooo long only can drive. Haiz... : (  What to do? No choice~ Just wait lar...Xp Besides, I'm getting my salary SOON! Hehehehe... After get it I wanna go shopping buy LOTsssss of things. Although I haven get the $$ yet but I already finished think how to spend it...Xp No left!! Just ngam ngam only. Lol... First time work and get salary ma, should spend it lar...xD  And this Chinese New Year I will be very bored because parents cant bring me go visit people's house. Because my grandfather passed away haven 100days, parents shouldn't... Its some pantang larang. Luckily I can! Hehe... But parents cant then who bring me hang out oh?

Ohya!! My aunt from Australia will back on Chinese New Year. Yeah!! Cant wait for it...Xp Everytime she back, she will buy whatever things I want from here. Always bring me out and shopping. : ) Between, its also the time for me to think WISELY whether wanna follow her go Australia after Chinese New Year or not. Haiz... Its soooooooo troublesome me because I cant make a good decision for myself so that I wont regret. Aunt say if this time follow her back, I need study and work there, dont need back Malaysia already. But, how can??! Yer~ I will miss my friends and family lerh...Xp Anyway, put aside first, sick to think of this...xD 

0 comments: