BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

UNEXPECTED---I FAILED MY UNDANG!!!!

As what I said yesterday, today went undang test with Catherine, Xin Yan and Carmen Heng. We were spending much time waiting there! Ish~ My balia center lar! We reached there seperately due to not same center. XYan and Carmen reached there earlier 1hour than us, so XYan get num.22, Carmen get num.36. Me and Cat reached there around 8.30am so I get num.100 , Cat get num.101. So far away from XYan them, walao eh! Faint~ @.@ No choice lor, wait, wait, wait and wait there lor. Boring to death! After XYan and Carmen finished their photo session, undang test and even get the result and BACKED. Me and Cat also haven start anything yet, sit and wait there. ==''' Very super hyper damn freaking sienz waiting there! Really piss off~ XYan them back on 11.30am me and Cat back on 3pm. == Then we din go tesco join them, sorry ah~ I dont have the mood to go already. : ( 


Yes! Yup! Ya! I FAILED my undang test!! I also dont know why it will happen...Xp I really finished those 500questions lor. When I saw those questions came out, still though its easy! Neh, you two taught me before, nafas35, blood80, urine107... All out man!! But then why I will fail har?? The computer spoil already eh?? Walao eh~ When I saw there write GAGAL, I really stunt!! Stunt and dont know how to respond back! Cant accept that I failed! I though it was freaking easy one?? Wa~ Cant look down on undang test, should study! Lesson learnt, dont take anything for granted, dont though its easy and lazy to put afford in it. Haiz... Damn angry that time!! Damn boh song~ Anyway, I will be taking my undang test AGAIN on Tuesday!! God ah~ Please help me. Must pass ar! I dun wanna waste my time anymore! : )
Congrazt Cat, XYan and Carmen passed!! Cat get 46, XYan get 48 and Carmen get 49. Wow~

Wish me good luck on Tuesday!! : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

0 comments: