BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walao eh~!!!!!

As same today went the tuition center work with Ling Sze. We reached there 15minutes earlier. So, have some jokes and playing there. Forgot what I tease Ling Sze jor. She tried to kick me but failed and end up she knocked her leg! Hahaha... Of cause her leg have a serious big bruish in sudden...Xp Sorry lor. >< Between, saw a boy "4"YEARS OLD  la!! ( for ling sze to refer ) Just started his school, so his writing was "awesome" !! Haha... Dont know what planet de words lai de, alien words! Photo refer to Ling Sze's blog...Xp

Evening, we were teaching those BIG KIDS which from standard 4 , 5 and 6. Today teach science and I cant manage to teach them due to my poor chinese and explanation skill!! Ish~ There was a FAT GIRL with PINK shirt!! When she face some problems wanna ask for help, I saw and try to help her but she said... Dont want let you see!! Walao eh~!! Such a big "chi ru" for me. Yalar, I balia lar, cant even teach them science, so all stick to ling sze there ask and learn lor. Honestly, have to admit that she's well in teaching science lar. A bit bit solute her lor, what also dim one, important is explanation skill damn geng. Hehe.. ( Yap Ling Sze!! Dont an shuang there ar! Xp ) I only know how to do but dont know how to explain to them why that's its answer. @.@ 

Ohya!! As today I''m teaching those standard one student SCIENCE. I'm still ok with it lar wei!! Ng dim in standard 4, 5, 6 only ma...Xp But then, today teach them sense ma. Ears to hear , I draw ear and sound wave out~ Eyes to see, I draw the experiment eyes and image form~ Nose to smell, I draw a SHIT out!! Hahaha... It was soooo funny. ==''' And also teaching standard 4 , 5, 6 science that time, I fail to explain and talk much very difficult words which is Biology stuff with them. Lol... Stunt~ So, means that I cant teach them lor. As I mentioned just now, I gao ng dim their science, I balia... ><

Ok! Have to go adn sleep now. Start working then no time to nap liao. So, have to sleep early everyday, tired...Xp And hor!! Tomorrow hor!! My gang go badminton and lunch together lerh!! ITS WITHOUT ME!! And important is MICHELLE WONG KITT YUE got join!! Such a miracles...Xp Soo sad I cant join them, waste! Haiz... Anyway, will have the chance next time right?? xD This Saturday ar!! Go tesco with me after me and catherine finished our undang test... : ) Go tesco lunch and movie! No excuse absent on that day!! Xp

ps : Quite worry for the undang test, scare fail. : (

3 comments:

fooweng said...

of course ling sze is pro... she same primary school with me

Pearly said...

Yer~ LEE FOO WENG! Dun perasan lar u. She pro doesn't mean tht u oso pro lor. Nt related 2 same sch de...Xp Hahahaha...

fooweng said...

blek... of cos i am pro