BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Timesquare >>> 1 Utama

Yesterday was Hari Thaipusam?! So, we off on Thursday...^^ Decided go Timesquare with Ling Sze, Eelyn and WHan. 11am me and Lyn reached. Then wait LS and WH there for KINDA long. Zzz... Around 12.30pm, we still cant get in KTM due to its damn MUCH people untill we cant squeez ourselves in. Lol... Zadao~ At last, we give up waste time wait there and decided go 1 Utama by taxi. : ) We have our lunch at Italianise which 5A got their gathering before there. Eeeee... The food was NOT NICE at all!! Wasting money eating those geli's food...Xp After lunch, we went shop around. Plan to watch movie but the time not allow us to do so.  So, shop there the whole day lor. Did try some cloth and plan to buy. Blinking of eyes, its already 6.30pm! We quickly back house by taxi. : )

Besides, there's something special happen among we shop around? Before we had our lunch, we went dont know what shop already. Before we line up plan to order food, WH realised a crockoach there. Then he show us and we quickly run out from that restaurant. Lol...  Second, Ling Sze was bump into a wrong fitting room! I though I'm in the first fitting room, who know I'm in second. == I give wrong information to her and make her saw a boy trying his pants! His honor lar let you see! Xp Hahaha... Sorry lar~ Paiseh ah~ My fault! Sorry sorry sorry...xD

Today, the center was KINDA much stuff for me to do. Today is Friday which mean math day. I teach those standard 4,5,6 math.  Teach untill want faint already. Divide also dont know ah? Gosh!! Xp Own out 20 divide's questions for them then photostat a paper for them to do. I'm wonder why 2hour they cant finish those just A LITTLE questions. IsH~ Almost get mad there, whole brain was stuck with those numbers. After work, once close eyes also can saw those numbers dancing in my mind...Xp After work, LS's brother fetch us go cut hair at THE ONE(shop name). Then sent me back house. Thanks much ya. : )

Ohya!! today YAP LING SZE CANED ME!!! Well, today there's a boy very naughthy which dont wanna do his work fast and keep on play and dreaming there. Ling Sze was very angry that time and plan to caned him with strong strenght. Who knows? Piak!! The boy no feelings, but I'm the one who OUCH there! Everyone is laughing at me there. @.@ Lol... Wei, I know you very angry that time lar, but before you cane hor, better watchout lar! Zadao~ LOL...

Tomorrow, we got work oh. Sienz... Because those primary student tomorrow got school. Dont know what ganti holiday of Chinese New Year. So, should wake up quite early tomorrow for work. But its half day only, we work untill 3.30pm. After that they go my gandma house aka Eelyn house. If not mistaken LS and Emily? They come play and swimming gua. Watch some funny movie together at Eelyn house lar actually. : )  Ok, that's all, I stop here.

ps : Dont know why now feel like lack of time, always dont have enough time to facebooking and play cityville. Hehe...

0 comments: