BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

RaNdOm

Yesterday went undang test AGAIN. Luckily, I PASSED!! xD Phew~ ( Of cause ler, second times already still cant pass can go bang the wall liao...Xp ) Weekdays really very fast lerh, 7.30am go center gather. Then meet Michelle Khor. Weeee~ Got people accompany me! Haha... Then 8am go Batu Lima take our test, 8.40am I finished and get the tesult liao. : ) First I texted Ling Sze told that I failed liao and say very sad dont want go work. Haha... ( How bad me...Xp ) Second, texted Ms.Ng told that I PASSED already. Haha... She ask me fast fast go driving lesson, say SHE CANT IMAGINE WHAT'S THE FEEL WHEN SIT ON A KEEP ON SEI FOR CAR WOR. Walao eh~ Zadao!

After that, me and Michelle Khor decide straight go amali. We dont wanna waaste time ma, straight go dont need purposely find another day go again lor.Therefore, I really din go work lor, but at last I rush to my teaching center on 4pm. Wei, I got go lerh, did not break the promise! Hehe... Once reach my center, walao eh~ Smelly face there liao! ==''' Wanna talk also dont have chance. Keep on hmph and hmph! Lol... My plan spoil lor. After work go eat KFC that time lagi cham. Haiz~ I rather straight go back house better.

I can say the amali is damn BORING! Walao eh~ The 6hours time can kill US. Michelle Khor better lor, got bring story book go read. There's an aunty lagi PRO. Bring LAPTOP there. When we're listening those FEI HUA! She was busying with her laptop. I was soooooooo ENVY! Xp After lunch, we had practical part. This make me crazy, its hot standing outside there listen to the uncle talk FEI HUA again. Damn~!! Me and Michelle Khor did not concentrate on the uncle but a cat sleeping on the chair. Lol... Every action of the cat was sooooo funny untill I cant move my eyes on it. Hahaha...

Today, Ms.Lu got something urgent, wanna went out early in the morning, phoned Ling Sze ask us early go work. Zzzz... Around afternoon, her daughter sudden say "I need go out already, you two teach here, my ah gong wan duan qi liao!" O.O  Lol... Then me and Ling Sze gao dim all lor. WA~ So seinz and so tired today. Want sorethroat liao! Xp  Tomorrow onwards, lagi cham. 8.15AM we must go there and back on 5.30pm. Because Ms.Lu's father passed away ma. Nevermind lor, we help her lor. We sooooo GOOD! Lol... xD... Means what?? Means Jia Xin's grandfather pass away eh?? Anyoone know?? Hmm... PLan to ask her later if I free...Xp That's all for today. : )

ps : Addictated to cityville. Cham~ xD

0 comments: