BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Piss off~

Well, yesterday knew some unexpected and unbelievable things from friend.
An aunty is gossip about me wor. Told I'm bad lar, got intention lar, bla bla.
Ask people to avoid me? Wa~ GENG!! Say like that?!! I solute you AUNTY!!!
Aunty ma, no choice!!!!
Like to simply gossip people and simply spread it to others de.
That's not important. important is I'm not as what you say!!
I HATE PEOPLE "WAT" ME!!
So, PLEASE dont simply say things to judge me and...
 the worst is really got people trust it!
Walao eh~ Its so horrible, terrible!! Fuyoh~ I cant accept ah!!!
Why like that one? What's wrong with that? What's wrong with me?
Nope. Should say what's wrong with her?
Why she wanna do so to spoil my image?
And why she wanna trust? Why? Why?! Why!!
Dont she think... Though who I am oh? Cheh! Who.......her oh? Cheh!
Go bang wall lar! Ish... Too free lar I think... Talk such stupid stuff!!
Free untill her mouth full of CRAPS!! Go brush teeth lar, talk so much!!
What the hell...
Go die lar you stupid asshole!! Dont let me know whose is the feler!!
Find out, she sure very cham! Slap untill she vomit blood!! Ish...
Angryyyyyy.... Hng!!  X.X
Who will know what I feels?? Thousand words keep in heart, no one could share.
Oh my god~~ Very san fu + cham ar!! Haiz... 555...
Yesterday I found that no one suit to be my listener in this stuff. : (
Mii Xiao ah~ Chee Kuan ah~


ps : I know you also very cham + san fu. I realy know you are more suffer cause in between. I'm not blaming or what but thanks. It doesn't mean anything, I'm just nag. : ( 




0 comments: