BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mission impossible---KINDERGARDEN......

Yea, today is my first day of work as a TEACHER. Aww~ I'm playing MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...Xp So, early in the morning, 8am reached LS's house and wait her brother together fetch us go there. Its located in Desa Jaya aka Jia Xin's aunt center lai de. Wow~ Can ask Jia Xin along? Go decreases my boriness and madness at there?? Xp Ok, here's our working time to refer. Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. ( Purposely write out for those stalker de...Xp )  

At first its ok de, we teach there. But until afternoon, I got a bit dislike lor. Need help to feed those who eat slow. WALAO EH~ Though who m I oh? Ur maid ah? Feed somemore. Ngong gui one! Xp Of cause I did not do that. But LS, saw dao her jiu GEK HEI. Haiz... Help those kids tied hair, feed them, almost socks also wanna help them wear liao lar...Xp Some student is good there, but just some very annoyed and quite make people dislike them. Nevermind lor, I know I can use to it de. Be inderpendent!! Be patient!! Be cold temper!! Lol... 

Finally I know how hard to be a teacher. Sorry Ms.Ng, I think I know the feel when you teaching me liao...Xp You will be very piss off and sienz keep on saying the same thing with the same people. Faster do la, dont talk lar, listen to me lar, faster copy lar, diam la...!! Or even you explain much there but no people is listening to you, ignoring you! Gosh~ And also a very important things that I always do when I tuition with Ms.Ng. I always lazy to do this and that although I know how to do it and keep on ask Ms.Ng do for me. Lol... I face the same problem with Ms.Ng liao now...Xp 

Well, meet a girl today which have a characteristic like that. Zadao~ She keep on ask LS do this and that for her! And also ask people take this and that for her. Another boy, very talkactive, very annoy, say much CRAPS untill I dont feel like wanna bother him. Flash back, those 2 things was I usual do in tuition. Lol... Feel so sorry to Ms.Ng. Haha... Its not fun I know, its only will annoyed and make your teacher piss off...Xp I like call teacher more than let people call me as teacher! Its soooo horrible terrible vegetable...Xp Ohya!! The lunch there OK only, not that good. Eeeeeeeeyer.....Xp

Ok, dont talk about it liao, later let people say me so wai wat work there better dont work. Just a bit complaint nia, not wai wat... Hehe... A lesson learnt, please respect your teacher and try to to cooperate with him/her in class... : )

ps : Hmm... how's Kar Yee now huh?? xD

0 comments: