BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

No title....

Friday got my salary... Hmm... More than half gone because keep on treat family one by one and give grandma some. Yor~ So, second month get salary only can go shopping use all. Haha...

Saturday whole day fat mou at house lerh. So cham~ My dad lar, very busy during Chinese New Year de. Busy untill not free choi us. What to do? Wanna earn money ma, is like that de lar...Xp Luckily evening I texted the bak guat jing, she come fetch me go eat Mcd...xD

Today go shopping with mum, sister and grandma. Traffic jam+many people in shopping center. ==''' Sienz dao~ But I bought 3 cloths lar. Not wasted time shop there. Haha.. But quite tired lerh shop so long...Xp I'm hunting for short pants and shoes. Haiz... Chinese New Year coming I still haven finish buy my things. : (  Ohya!  Meet Pui Li and her family. Then meet Kimberly with Ade and Rachael. : )

Tomorrow go 1Utama with aunt and grandma...^^ Aunt wanna buy cloths wor. Lol... Anyone wanna join me? You are welcome~ Xp Come accompany me lar wei~ Shop with aunt a bit bored lar. More people more fun, more crowded. Haha... 

0 comments: