BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Undang Test~!!!

Today went the center earlier 15minutes AGAIN. How hardworking we are! Shows that how much we like this work! Xp ( Yee~ Pui!!  ) Haha... Today was nothing special to mention out about those kids stuff la. Maybe I'm use to it and din feel like anythings special to blog out? : ) Ohya!! Got la!Today our lunch is mee with many stuff such as vegetables, fishball, egg...... The point is I was stunt to see the maid prepared MUCH mee for us as lunch. Can say as much like mountain like that. Fuyoh!! Scary~ Of cause I cant finish it lar, but Ling Sze finished oh. Geng~ Haha...

Afternoon, after settle those kindergarden kids done their homeworks, they all go nap. Then, heard they were fighting for blanket there. How unlucky its only left a blanket there but both a boy and a girl need it. Lol... Both of them were fighting for the blanket untill get my attention. So I get an idea to settle them. Hehe... I asked them share the blanket. I told them move near to each other and share use the blanket. It was soooooo funny, both of them were hide in blanket with cover their whole body included head! Ling Sze say both of them like doing something in the blanket. Lol... Then I asked Ling Sze, izzit ok they share? Hahaha...Of cause ok lar, they were wtill small wei. Watcha thinking huh?? Xp Zadao~

Tomorrow I'm having my undang test! Early in the morning 7.30am me and Catherine should reach the center there. Haiz... Have to wake up early, so cham! @.@ I'm worrying about this undang test tomorrow. I just finished the 500 questions but I dont think I can remember all that la. Most of it I was refering the answer de. Some stll cant get the mean. Cham~ Seriously, I really scare that I will fail! Walao eh~ The stress is coming to visit me liao..Xp As you all know, driving is very important to me! If this time I fail, all my driving stuff will delay and will pay by my own for the next. But if pass all smoothly, my dad will pay all the fees...xD  So, do you think its important and can stress me up or not?? Lol... : )  God bless me please~ Must pass! I must pass!! Pearly Lim must pass!!! Lol... xD

ps : Do you think I need spend time to memorise some of it? Or its easy and dont need to do so??

0 comments: