BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Heart IMU!!! xD

Yesterday went International Medical University (IMU) open day. Plan to have a look on there, who know I really like there liao. Cham~ Xp First I step in, the smell of hospital come thru me. Wa~ Smell so PRO there. Lol... Haha... Then I saw most of student there wear uniform? Full white!! Oh gosh!! I like it and its look PRO enough! Hehe... The place and environment there was good and damn clean!! In conclude, I like IMU! Like only, but dont know really will study there or not de. : ) Hmm... We went there ask something about our FUTURE courses...Xp She ask about dentistry, I ask about nutrition & dietetics, and we ask about psychology. Lol... We went for psychology tallk and walk around the university to have a look. Haha... We go museum? Museum of human organs? All real organs been cut out and put in some solution to protect it from rot. Her mum, after watched it say she beh tahan, wanna vomit to see those geli's organs. Lol... How funny! We no feelings at all, still watch it near. Haha... Its just a waste we did not take pictures on it and share it with you all here. Hehe...

Besides, chat with Ms.Ng at yesterday night also. I still wonder in between psychology and nutrition & dietetics! : (  I asked her about which better if compared with this two. Whast so good to study this and that? Suggestion? Comment? Advices? Ms.Ng say psychology suit me. Then I ask why? She said, its her sixth sense! Lol... Zadao~  But then study psychology can get self improvement, self control can become very well, more confident and good in consulting! This is what I heard from Ms.Ng. Hehe...

Well today Sharon, Ling Sze and Jia Xin had driving exam. Thanks god they PASSED! Then I got another 3 driver! Hahahahaha... Joking, joking~  Hehe... A ha!! Try to cheat me lar! Lie to me that you two fail lar! Tan Xue Ren!! Go improve your acting skill lar!! Balia~ Wanna lie also dont know. Wahahaha... Haiz... But then someone still very moody although she passed. Speechless on that... I not good in advicing people de. : )  My friend, be happy lar wei...Xp You sad I also sad lerh, you moody I also will moody de lerh. ( Aww~ Geli!! Pearly Lim stop that!! Ok! Lol... ) Haha... Sot liao lar me!! No choice, life being difficult! As we growth, we will have much things to think, plan, decide and do it! Piss off~ Lol...

0 comments: